• Total voters

I__PK__I

PATRON+
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
92 43
I feel like you guys should at least give it a month or two before wanting to revert it. I personally think its a great idea. instead of complaining and wanting to revert, how about we suggest ideas to make it better.

YoungerMacky

PATRON
YoungerMacky
YoungerMacky
Patron
Ratings
36 9
I feel like you guys should at least give it a month or two before wanting to revert it. I personally think its a great idea. instead of complaining and wanting to revert, how about we suggest ideas to make it better.
The concept of it being a "great idea" is completely subjective and honestly depends on what realm this LB is applicable to.

An example is Earth, this new LB update ruined the core concept of Town Top as highlighted by the Screenshot below.

duo.png

And what doesn't make a lot of sense to me, is a 20% reduction in cubit payout each month. Why reduce the payout of a currency that is literally worthless to the admins/owner of the server, just seems kinda cheap tbh

Pinguinooo

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Pinguinooo
Pinguinooo
Admin
Ratings
123 6
The concept of it being a "great idea" is completely subjective and honestly depends on what realm this LB is applicable to.

An example is Earth, this new LB update ruined the core concept of Town Top as highlighted by the Screenshot below.

View attachment 74383

And what doesn't make a lot of sense to me, is a 20% reduction in cubit payout each month. Why reduce the payout of a currency that is literally worthless to the admins/owner of the server, just seems kinda cheap tbh
Earth will still use the town level leaderboard for team payouts

Pinguinooo

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Pinguinooo
Pinguinooo
Admin
Ratings
123 6
General note, we appreciate the feedback and are evaluating this internally. We cannot give you the details yet, but we are hearing your feedback and are looking how we can implement it best :).

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
65 6
LB should based around the game play of the realm to get players more active not just copy and paste like kitpvp has a LB that fits them we should have a LB that will be more about sieges and team work