Rejected Shower - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shower - Easy/Medium (42 jumps, I'd put it as easy but the map judges can decide!)
Builder: nadiascott095
/plot v nadiascott095 2
Jumps - 42
Checkpoints - 4

This is a redo of my first map. I basically made the shower look more realistic and prettier from the outside and I did change the parkour to make it a bit longer and added in a variety of blocks.

I hope you enjoy and here are some photos of my map. I'm still inexperienced and any more advice would be very much appreciated! :)
shower map photo 1.JPG
shower map photo 2.JPG
shower map photo 3.JPG
shower photo map 4.JPG

Shower - Easy/Medium (42 jumps, I'd put it as easy but the map judges can decide!)
Builder: nadiascott095
/plot v nadiascott095 2
Jumps - 42
Checkpoints - 4

This is a redo of my first map. I basically made the shower look more realistic and prettier from the outside and I did change the parkour to make it a bit longer and added in a variety of blocks.

I hope you enjoy and here are some photos of my map. I'm still inexperienced and any more advice would be very much appreciated! :)
View attachment 40999 View attachment 41000 View attachment 41001 View attachment 41002
The new way to view my parkour is /plot v nadiascott095 , sorry for the change!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello nadiascott095,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps based on a shower, well done!
The build is a bit accurate; however, it does appear to be plain, so try adding more details throughout, and maybe add some other types of blocks in your build!
The parkour is varied a bit throughout, and the length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.