Rejected Shrunken World Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: LoginDetails
Map name: Shrunken
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v LoginDetails
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Medium-Hard
number of jumps (Optional): There are a lot of jumps but it's not too hard.

- Information about who built the course. I built the map no one else helped apart from Kxll who tested all the parkour and helped me fix problems
- The username of the plot it was built on (Map Maker World//Preferred) LoginDetails
Overworld
The Map is not too big but it is smaller than some of the ones I've seen my map is an amplified version of Minecraft blocks placed in a situation the situation is huge blocks with a mob infestation and easter eggs hidden around there is also a maze.
[DOUBLEPOST=1534372230][/DOUBLEPOST]A lot of people who have seen it have went Wow dude that's amazing

Attachments

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
971 435
i think this would be accepted because its amazing and looks really cool. Also might become an insane / expert if there is so many jumps. I hope the jumps arent repetative otherwise i will give a 0 if they are.

Ratings
i think this would be accepted because its amazing and looks really cool. Also might become an insane / expert if there is so many jumps. I hope the jumps arent repetative otherwise i will give a 0 if they are.
They are all different kinds they go through the mobs the blocks underground a maze ladder parkour ice parkour soulsand ect
[DOUBLEPOST=1534376352][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are all different kinds they go through the mobs the blocks underground a maze ladder parkour ice parkour soulsand ect
and theres over the insane amount of blocks

Ratings
Tested the map for Login, and it's very fun! A lot of big adventure-style maps like this are hard to follow, but this map flows very easily, it was always clear where to go, and I was able to enjoy the parkour and the build at the same time. Well done!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi LoginDetails,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really good, because there is already some maps with big Minecraft blocks like you did. The build is fine, maybe a bit plain sometimes (The grass blocks for example) and also really big. The parkour is not good. It's really repetitive and easy to exploit, because we don't took fall damage, it's also really long for a hard, but way too easy for an expert/insane. I don't really like the maze too, was pretty confusing. After I really like the variety in your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.