Shulker vanished into thin air when broken...

Derfnorf the Digger

ELITE
Derfnorf
Derfnorf
ELITE
Ratings
IDK what happened....
I broke my shulker box with netherite pickaxe, shulker vanished into thin air. I lost: Ancient helm ancient sword, ancient axe, 3 ancient picks, 2 ancient shovels, 2 each of every trench tool (3x3 and 6x6 versions) with between 20k and 70k uses each, and idk what else. Those things I certainly had in there, but the rest was probably unimportant or I would have remembered. IDK if it can be replaced. If not, it's not a big deal, but P2 said it's an ongoing issue with shulker boxes. I checked all my chunkhoppers, it was nowhere to be found, simply vanished. Poof. Gone.

IDK what evidence I can provide other than whining about it in chat for a while, and afking with sad emote on my face for half an hour. IDK the exact block coordinates, I was atop a tree I later took down.

Chunk coordinates are: -1242, 5, 379. Maybe there's a way for you to see what was lost or destroyed in that chunk and hopefully can find it....any help is greatly appreciated, as that was my most prized and important shulker containing all my build tools and ancient gear. It was a white shulker box labelled "Tools".

I think this happened before with a brown shulker containing about 5 stacks of skeleton heads. I didn't report it that time because it wasn't as big a deal, not as much of a loss, and I assumed I might find it later. Now I'm aware there's an issue with shulker boxes, and that concerns me since I use the heck out of them....

timeless

MVP
_Timeless_
_Timeless_
MVP
Ratings
Probably doesnt help much now. but it happens in anarchy when breaking a few of them. its usually a graphical bug. But going to /hub then back to the server youre on usually lets you see them and pick them up. If not they despawn like normal items. i think the anticheat incharge of illegal items stacking might cause it. just a theory there though.

I always go to hub and back when breaking multiple shulkers "incase"

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
535 99
Probably doesnt help much now. but it happens in anarchy when breaking a few of them. its usually a graphical bug. But going to /hub then back to the server youre on usually lets you see them and pick them up. If not they despawn like normal items. i think the anticheat incharge of illegal items stacking might cause it. just a theory there though.

I always go to hub and back when breaking multiple shulkers "incase"
^ Try his solution, if didn't work, then make a support ticket at: https://manacube.com/support/open

Ratings
427 8
IDK what happened....
I broke my shulker box with netherite pickaxe, shulker vanished into thin air. I lost: Ancient helm ancient sword, ancient axe, 3 ancient picks, 2 ancient shovels, 2 each of every trench tool (3x3 and 6x6 versions) with between 20k and 70k uses each, and idk what else. Those things I certainly had in there, but the rest was probably unimportant or I would have remembered. IDK if it can be replaced. If not, it's not a big deal, but P2 said it's an ongoing issue with shulker boxes. I checked all my chunkhoppers, it was nowhere to be found, simply vanished. Poof. Gone.

IDK what evidence I can provide other than whining about it in chat for a while, and afking with sad emote on my face for half an hour. IDK the exact block coordinates, I was atop a tree I later took down.

Chunk coordinates are: -1242, 5, 379. Maybe there's a way for you to see what was lost or destroyed in that chunk and hopefully can find it....any help is greatly appreciated, as that was my most prized and important shulker containing all my build tools and ancient gear. It was a white shulker box labelled "Tools".

I think this happened before with a brown shulker containing about 5 stacks of skeleton heads. I didn't report it that time because it wasn't as big a deal, not as much of a loss, and I assumed I might find it later. Now I'm aware there's an issue with shulker boxes, and that concerns me since I use the heck out of them....
Just to confirm, your not using like any clients/modifications that may effect the sending of data packets to the server right? That can drastically effect you and the server, and may cause some cases of duping as well. If you are, best to remove them and see if you still lose the items. If you still are, create a ticket and explain the same situation as you did above. https://manacube.com/support/open

Other reasons may be that you have a chunk hopper in the vicinity that you break the item at? Or that it temporarily became what the Hypixel community calls a 'ghost item', where the item exist, but they don't show visually or have no effect until you click on it or relog. It also could be because you broke it to fast, because I am aware that sometimes items could dupe or get glitched if you break it to fast (I accidentally duped pumpkins) due to the server plugins. Or that the server cleared ground items just as you broke it.

Either way, your best bet is to make a ticket or report the issue in discord under #issues.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Could it be in a chunk hopper?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
Did item clear occur the second that you broke it?