sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
So I took a screenshot of an image i wanted to add to my signature and i transferred it to another website to creative a link for it and it won't let me paste it. I've already tried adding .jpg and .png to the end of the link but it still won't work. Am I doing something wrong or there possibly something wrong with pasting images and or is there something wrong with the image i want to use?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
:shrugs:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
it only works sometimes

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
What is the hex code for the word 'player' that you used in your signature? It's so cutee
You can upload the image you want to use to a website like Imgur and put that link in the pop-out thing when your press cmd+p or ctrl+p ;D

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
What is the hex code for the word 'player' that you used in your signature? It's so cutee
You can upload the image you want to use to a website like Imgur and put that link in the pop-out thing when your press cmd+p or ctrl+p ;D
#FFA3C3 is the hex i used, o_o i forgot that opened up printer

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
alright so i guess it was just bugged or smth but i was able to insert it <33 oh but it doesnt show up lmFAOO

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
alright well it inserts but it doesnt show up when i post lOl

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
hmm yeah it's kinda buggy :/ try with another link?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,899 47
If you have discord you can post it in a chat there then copy the discord image link into the add images.
I've only used discord but I think printscreen links work too.

I hate how you cant see signatures on mobile :[

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
If you have discord you can post it in a chat there then copy the discord image link into the add images.
I've only used discord but I think printscreen links work too.

I hate how you cant see signatures on mobile :[
alright i used a discord link and it pasted but its not showing up