Not open for further replies.

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
Hiya. SwagifiedGorilla here. I'm here to give you my honest opinion. keep in mind that I am not a map judge, so my opinion doesn't matter for if it gets accepted or not, I am just giving feedback.

Here Goes.

First of all, the theme is original, props to you for that. Also, the theme is creative and I like the idea of it. 8/10 for the theme.

Second of all, the build. This isn't the best build I have seen, but it is average. (5-6/10). This is because purple is an odd choice for a moose. I get the idea of it being a silly moose but it makes it seem a bit off. Another thing for the build is that it doesn't really look like a moose. (Mainly the facial details and the head shape) but the rest of the moose is good. Thirdly, there isn't much to the build, as there are only 2 trees and a moose. I would've added something like a campfire and/or a couple more trees. Maybe even a pond, as it is a bit bare. Lastly for the build, the trees. The trees are a bit "repetitive" in the shape, being a 2 high ring around it and then doing the same thing going up, til the top. I would've changed the shape of the trees to make it look more realistic. 5/10 for the build.

Last of all, the parkour. It is a nice quick and easy parkour that beginners could do if they are really struggling with other parkours. The parkour isn't varied that much. You could add things like enchantment tables or flower pots (There are many other things, but too many to list.) 7/10 for the parkour.

Overall, I think your map is a 6/10.

I don't want to hurt your feelings at all by saying this, as you may find it offensive, I am just giving feedback for you to use in the future when you make maps.

Good luck in the future of making maps!

Feel free to message me if I'm online if you have any questions about your map.

Sincerely,
-SwagifiedGorilla

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
Hiya. SwagifiedGorilla here. I'm here to give you my honest opinion. keep in mind that I am not a map judge, so my opinion doesn't matter for if it gets accepted or not, I am just giving feedback.

Here Goes.

First of all, the theme is original, props to you for that. Also, the theme is creative and I like the idea of it. 8/10 for the theme.

Second of all, the build. This isn't the best build I have seen, but it is average. (5-6/10). This is because purple is an odd choice for a moose. I get the idea of it being a silly moose but it makes it seem a bit off. Another thing for the build is that it doesn't really look like a moose. (Mainly the facial details and the head shape) but the rest of the moose is good. Thirdly, there isn't much to the build, as there are only 2 trees and a moose. I would've added something like a campfire and/or a couple more trees. Maybe even a pond, as it is a bit bare. Lastly for the build, the trees. The trees are a bit "repetitive" in the shape, being a 2 high ring around it and then doing the same thing going up, til the top. I would've changed the shape of the trees to make it look more realistic. 5/10 for the build.

Last of all, the parkour. It is a nice quick and easy parkour that beginners could do if they are really struggling with other parkours. The parkour isn't varied that much. You could add things like enchantment tables or flower pots (There are many other things, but too many to list.) 7/10 for the parkour.

Overall, I think your map is a 6/10.

I don't want to hurt your feelings at all by saying this, as you may find it offensive, I am just giving feedback for you to use in the future when you make maps.

Good luck in the future of making maps!

Feel free to message me if I'm online if you have any questions about your map.

Sincerely,
-SwagifiedGorilla

Thank you for the feedback! The moose being purple was to add the silliness but I can see how it takes away from it looking like a moose.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello theonetenorsax and echograssi,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any maps relating to moose, so good job on that!
The build is
decently accurate to what you were going for. However, the build is lacking a bit in detail, so I maybe recommend making the moose bigger so you can make it even more "silly" with these extra details!
The parkour is mostly floating (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it look messy. It would also be better if the parkour was incorporated more with the actual moose itself. There is a decent amount of variety though, so good job on that! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both also fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.