Sister Faction's

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
So, all of the faction players by now should be aware of the no "allying" rule. Now, certain faction groups have found a "loop hole" around that rule by creating a part 2 of their faction. These groups have been seen helping each other during stuff like mini fights inside warp PVP and allegedly during the King of the Tower (Koth) event. Although these groups don't blatantly come out and admit that they're together, it is crystal clear that they're. Should this be allowed? If video evidence were to surface of them working together, would there be any repercussion's against them? Just curious.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
"king of the tower" proceeds to spell K O T H

My brain is suffering from this post

You also ended a sentence with "they're"

WhatsYours

MVP+
aslleep
aslleep
MVP+
Ratings
Why would the allies plugin be introduced to ManaCube factions if they didn't want any allies? ManaCube Directors should have a good reason for any (random) plugin they have implemented. Case closed. This post should be deleted.

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
The rules about allying are that you and your truce/ally are not allowed to work together at koth (No point anyway as only one of the factions would get any of the loot), you're not allowed to raid another faction together, you're not allowed to defend each others base as that is the job of the faction being raided and you're not allowed to use grinders/live in the same base as your ally/truce.
Obviously I'm not staff and some of these rules may change so you're best to ask a staff member directly for a solid answer (Preferably an admin or above).
Also I may have forgotten some of the rules about allying/trucing or might not know all of them, these are just the rules to the best of my knowledge.