Rejected Sk8TheInfinity - Easy-Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map Creator: BlowBlasty
Map Name: Sk8TheInfinity
Map Location: /plot home BlowBlasty 2
Difficulty: Easy or Medium
Number of Checkpoints: 3 left, 5 right

This is a map based of the anime Sk8 the infinity which is currently airing. I used the board designs for the two main characters, Reki (left) and Langa (right).

It is a two pathway course, but both courses are equal in difficulty, with both ladder and normal block jumps. If needed, I can add more variation to the parkour types

Attachments

TNTfreak007

Ratings
I think you should mor focus at the boards. At the moment it just looks like 2d and the Jump'n'run is floating at the end and at the beginning. I would build the boards more deteilt, bigger, and would base the parkour then mor on the boards. You should also bring a little bit mor variance in it. But I'm not a map judge and at the moment I'm not a mapper too. But I've submittet a few maps and this is my advice for you! Hope I could help!! :)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
The build looks very good. The only problem is, the theme is taken! Aah! The other skateboarding maps's builds aren't as good though I'm pretty sure so there IS a chance of this getting accepted. Try to come up with a unique theme next time though. Good luck!!

The build looks very good. The only problem is, the theme is taken! Aah! The other skateboarding maps's builds aren't as good though I'm pretty sure so there IS a chance of this getting accepted. Try to come up with a unique theme next time though. Good luck!!
In all honesty, the theme isn't exactly skateboarding, it's based off of a show which is being streamed which I personally love although the show is based off of skateboarding lol

I think you should mor focus at the boards. At the moment it just looks like 2d and the Jump'n'run is floating at the end and at the beginning. I would build the boards more deteilt, bigger, and would base the parkour then mor on the boards. You should also bring a little bit mor variance in it. But I'm not a map judge and at the moment I'm not a mapper too. But I've submittet a few maps and this is my advice for you! Hope I could help!! :)
Thank you sm for the advice, i will redo it with this advice if it's not accepted

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey BlowBlasty,
I'm sorry to tell you that your map has been REJECTED!

The THEME is original, as we don't have any maps like this on ManaCube.

The BUILD is the main issue. It's 3d pixel art which isn't allowed on ManaCube anymore. Next time try considering one mail build with lots of depth and detail that corresponds to the theme!

The PARKOUR is ok. In my opinion, you've overused ladders a little bit. It'll be more fun if you also involve other blocks, such as slimes, heads or flowerpots in your parkour. However, the difficulty fits for a medium map but the parkour is a little bit too long.

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd be happy to see more submissions of you in the future! [Mika]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.