Rejected Skelebros - Normal/Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Lukeskyguy22
Map Name: Skelebros
Difficulty: Normal or Hard
Creator: Lukeskyguy22
Plot: /plot v lukeskyguy22 1
Jumps: 43 (not including 0 block jumps to get to the next area)
Checkpoints: 3
1600788839147.png

1600788853618.png

I still don't know if this should be normal or hard. It only has 43 jumps, but there's a 1 block neo, and a few jumps that require a momentum jump to complete.
Also I'm just wondering if I did everything correctly with checkpoints and the start/finish? Does the server take care of all that?
Sorry, it's my first map.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately I will be REJECTING your map submission - here is my input:

Theme: There is already a Sans-themed map (Sans), so this is not an original theme. Try to look on the Parkour List for your theme before you being to build to make sure that your idea is original and unique.
Build: It's a pretty nice build of Sans and Papyrus - however, they are both pixel art. ManaCube parkour maps have moved away from pixel art builds as they don't reflect a high level of building skill, so try to make your builds 3D.
Parkour: The parkour is pretty repetitive, which makes it rather boring to play - try to spice up your parkour by incorporating different blocks like ice, water, soul sand, anvils, flower pots, etc. to make it more interesting to play. However, the difficulty and length both matched that of a MEDIUM map pretty well, so good job there.

To answer your questions, 1 block neos are perfectly fine in medium maps and in some cases fine for easy maps as well. The minimum jump recommendations can be found in the Submission Guidelines and Formatting post to assist you, and the list of themes is found in the Parkour List forums post. For the finish, make this shape and change the color of the wool depending on the difficulty.

Good luck on your future submissions and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.