Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

NyquilVS

ELITE
NyquilVS
NyquilVS
ELITE
Ratings
I would like this to be brought back, but make the spawn rates of those spawners slower than normal spawners, so it doesn't cause the problem that it causes in Season 1.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Personally, I would like for this to be a feature for Survival. If there is a way to make it balanced in the economy (rather that be nerfed spawn rates or whatever) I would enjoy it. However if there are reasons provided as to why we should not allow it I may change my mind.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
no thanks

makes getting wither heads way too easy, meaning they will be worthless
that also makes nether stars worthless and then beacons worthless

pass

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
The thing is about this is, it would be nice, but then they would worthless, like George said above. Also it would be too OP, have you played season 2? (But maybe it can be a chance of them spawning from them, like a 3% chance)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
makes getting wither heads way too easy, meaning they will be worthless
that also makes nether stars worthless and then beacons worthless
I agree with this issue but I feel as if more discussion could be had. With suggestions like this, if there's an issue normally it's best to consider if there's a way to fix it. If it makes getting wither heads way too easy and worthless, is there a way to fix this / make it happen fairly while working with the economy?

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
the reason its disabled is to make the quests harder to do

Slayer 3 - kill 25 wither skeles, this could be completed in literally seconds with this feature
Slayer 4 - kill 1 wither, this could be completed in minutes, with killing stacked wither skeles with looted would get you heads quite often

the natural spawn rate could be increased, but i dont think enabling the spawners would be a good idea

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
the reason its disabled is to make the quests harder to do

Slayer 3 - kill 25 wither skeles, this could be completed in literally seconds with this feature
Slayer 4 - kill 1 wither, this could be completed in minutes, with killing stacked wither skeles with looted would get you heads quite often

the natural spawn rate could be increased, but i dont think enabling the spawners would be a good idea
Aye, thanks for explaining a bit more. :p

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
oh god no not this, as someone who hard grinded these things in season 2 beacons became worthless as hell because of this, i remember we had up to 70 stacks of beacons which made each beacon worth like, 1k