Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
such a copy of my map -1
It looks nice, but if you did sort of copy it from someone else's map, then +0
I DID NOT copy his map. I had a similar idea, these are completely different things. It would be appreciated if legitimate reviews of the CONTENT of my map were given, as that’s what reviews are meant to do. These types of comments are unnecessary when you don’t know the entire perspective of another person. Good day.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I myself love the map. It is an idea as in no map has been accepted yet that has skittles. Although food themes are quite common on the server.I'm giving it a 0 just because we already have so many food themed maps.

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
I’m going to have to agree with pancake it does look abit copied, I’m just saying I’m going with 0

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I’m going to have to agree with pancake it does look abit copied, I’m just saying I’m going with 0
I DID NOT copy his map. I had a similar idea, these are completely different things. It would be appreciated if legitimate reviews of the CONTENT of my map were given, as that’s what reviews are meant to do. These types of comments are unnecessary when you don’t know the entire perspective of another person. Good day.
Either way, it has been said many times that a copied theme is different than a copied map. Using another person’s theme idea doesn’t mean anything for the map creator and is okay to do.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Either way, it has been said many times that a copied theme is different than a copied map. Using another person’s theme idea doesn’t mean anything for the map creator and is okay to do.
This DOES mean the whole server could be full of food maps with different food everywhere x)

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Vote: 0

Response: I'm staying nuetral because the map has its pros and cons. On the plus side, there's a large variety of parkour moves which is hard to acomplish for easy maps. On the other hand, the theme is almost irrelevant to the actual parkour. If you involved the skittles more with the actual parkour rather than having them be just a background design, I would definitely give +1!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Jake,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The parkour is nice and it is fun to do. As AlfieJay said, it does include a variety of parkour jumps that aren't typically seen on easy courses. However, the parkour is a bit hard for an easy. The theme of the course itself isn't very involved in the course. It is not really used and has not much of a purpose of being there. Also, the build itself isn't too attractive. It's very simple but a few things could be changed/added to make it look better. Overall, the reason for rejection is that the build isn't very attractive or involved in the course.

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.