Rejected Skittles Parkour - Hard

Do You Like Skittles?

• Yes! TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!

• Sort Of, Too Sweet...

• Not at all! I dont really like that candy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana

Ratings
I think the difficulty of my course is Hard.
The reason is because there is 79 jumps, and 6 checkpoints.
The map creator is LanaKittyx
To get to the course, go to /creative and then do /warp skittlespk
The map is based off of my favorite candy, Skittles!! It is REALLY similar to a rainbow hard parkour but I realized there are still differences: Fences,Ladders,ONLY includes Red,Orange,Purple,Green,and Yellow, not blue, or light blue, and is based off of candy.
Here is the map:

2015-08-09_20.15.47.png
2015-08-09_20.15.03.png
2015-08-09_20.15.15.png
2015-08-09_20.15.23.png
2015-08-09_20.15.30.png

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
Hey Lana, I cannot actually play your parkour map at the moment, although I have a few pieces of constructive feedback based on the design. The comments I make are only because I have had the same problems in the past
  • Most of the parkour consists of random blocks. I realise that they represent skittles, although to make it more blatant of what thy are, to people, you could perhaps make them bigger and give them an 'S'.
  • There are some fences that do not really represent the theme, although they could be gotten away with, if they were blended in with the map.
  • Finally you could make more skittle related items, with a more detailed design.
I think all of this would help to improve your map, but despite this you have already displayed a great use of colour. If you were just to add a bit more design to the map you could be on to be a real winner

I hope this helps!

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
This really looks like a rainbow course too me.
And when I say "There is too much rainbow courses"
Easy-0
Donor Easy-1
Medium-2
Donor Medium-1
Hard- 1-2
Expert-0
Insane-1
Total of 6

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Nice map i like it but i agree with datntboy
(Well even the guy that sings the song *walk* tasted the rainbow)

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I like the concept, furthermore, I agree with everything Mahalouker said about this parkour. Work on them improvements then it might have a chance!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

• At no point did I think about Skittles while parkouring. You have a theme, you need to make that theme obvious and not let it devolve into rainbow parkour. Because that was all this seemed to be, rainbow parkour. The main theme was the colours to me and not the candy.
  • The parkour did not have enough variety to it to be a hard map. And since I only got a rainbow theme, I will judge the parkour based on rainbows, of which we have much better maps on the server already.
~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.