Closed Sky Parkour

Please look at my Parkour in creative, if you like it, can you upload it to Parkour?
Here some images:
2015-12-31_17.25.34.png
2015-12-31_17.25.50.png

I hope you like it! :)
Its at /p h Xnaturex

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
We already have sky parkour's the theme is unclear even though it says SKY parkour it is not.. its just a random iron block box you parkour in... thats why i believe it should be rejected bye staff.. the build is not detailed or look like it took any effort to build this, it just looks like you used world edit then with some parkour inside that big iron block. (NOT STAFF) So yeah i think it will be rejected.

You are true, I suck at building, but i didn't use world edit, i don't know how to use it. But i least try.
Maybe i do another better

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Dont be so harsh on yourself you dont suck.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
At least a bit yes
im not good at it...
Do not be so hard on yourself. I say from experience every mapper on here has had at least 1 or more maps they were not pleased with, but it gets better, because when you get that one map, that one theme that makes you think, I did that, all the hard times leading up to that point are worth it. Keep trying, keep doing new themes, you will make a great map wether it is in a day, or a year, I am sure you will make one.

Best of luck to you, and your parkour maps. -Waffle

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
Don't be so hard on yourself. I made some maps that probably are going to be rejected, but they were my first ones. I think you should simply try again.
Grade: It doesn't look like much of a sky parkour, and we already have many themes similar to this one.

-Awe

AwesomeG1rlyG1rl, Proud Sponsor!