Skyblock collecting heads/souls

Ratings
I recently got the enchantment Headless III on my sword so I could farm more mob heads and gather more souls for the slayer title only to find out it really only helps with getting players heads in the warzone, please make it so this gives you a better chance of getting mob heads too, I'd really appreciate it and I think everyone else with the headless enchant would too, because very rarely to people go into PvP on skyblock (especially since the envoy is bugged) and it would just make more sense as well also only the zombies and chickens drop heads, I think that should be changed as well so that most mobs do not just 2, thank you :D

Tylewr

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Tylewr
Tylewr
ELITE
Ratings
125 2
Hi Dragonvok,
I would recommend posting your suggestion here so it can be more noticed by the community and be up-voted by those who want this to become a thing.

I'm pretty sure heads are just not working properly at the moment and I'm guessing it will be fixed in the future.

Just to give my opinion, how the heads worked last season they dropped enough that I don't think we need a custom enchant to increase that unless they lower the % heads drop.

Ratings
Hi Dragonvok,
I would recommend posting your suggestion here so it can be more noticed by the community and be up-voted by those who want this to become a thing.

I'm pretty sure heads are just not working properly at the moment and I'm guessing it will be fixed in the future.

Just to give my opinion, how the heads worked last season they dropped enough that I don't think we need a custom enchant to increase that unless they lower the % heads drop.
I just did thanks for the advice, also they really don't drop enough heads for the amount of grinding you have to do, Kilton has like 8 maybe more things in his shop to buy and to get them all youd hae to kill wellover 100k mobs which is just insane especially since you cant afk click.