ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Saddle Up For Fun!
Saturday May 7th
1:00 p.m. ET (check your time here)

The prizes have been decided. Check them out below!
Hay there! Feeling pasture prime? Maybe a sore throat and a little horse? Perhaps you’ve fallen and can’t giddyup? No need to go to the horsepital. Put on your horseshoes and gallop over to Skyblock for the Horse Races.

Asking yourself “should I race or not”? That’s an easy equestrian. Get off your high horse and come to the Skyblock track. I pity the foal who misses this event. If you canter race, it would be a night-mare. Please don’t say neigh.

The mane attraction will be the player races. But staff may horse around beforehand. Just remember, whinnying isn't everything!.

May the horse be with you.

HOW TO ENTER: Show up! But hurry, it won't last furlong!

• Players flying at race will be temp banned from Skyblock
  • Follow all Skyblock rules at /warp rules
  • You must stay on your horse the entire race
  • One horse per player per race. If you or your horse dies, you are out of the race

1st Prize: Horse Spawner or Horse Pet, Custom Title, Horse Head, Diamond Horse Armor
2nd Prize: Custom Title, Horse Head, Gold Horse Armor
3rd Prize: Custom Title, Horse Head, Iron Horse Armor

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Omg the puns are terrible. I love it. The prize could be something like a 1 time ticket to ask Dacon a wish like a fairy godmother.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Since I couldn't work all my puns into the original post, here are some LAME Horse Jokes for your enjoyment :rolleyes:

Sherbet

Fast Food

Its pasture bedtime

Mare-ilyn Monroe

Cough Stirrup

Old Neigh-vy!

Harry Trotter

I love this post.jpg

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I will participate!!! Well, Craft did a Horse Titles post. Maybe the price can be a Horse title.

Ratings
Saddle Up For Fun!
Saturday May 7th
1:00 p.m. ET (check your time here)

The prizes have been decided. Check them out below!
Hay there! Feeling pasture prime? Maybe a sore throat and a little horse? Perhaps you’ve fallen and can’t giddyup? No need to go to the horsepital. Put on your horseshoes and gallop over to Skyblock for the Horse Races.

Asking yourself “should I race or not”? That’s an easy equestrian. Get off your high horse and come to the Skyblock track. I pity the foal who misses this event. If you canter race, it would be a night-mare. Please don’t say neigh.

The mane attraction will be the player races. But staff may horse around beforehand. Just remember, whinnying isn't everything!.

May the horse be with you.

HOW TO ENTER: Show up! But hurry, it won't last furlong!

• Players flying at race will be temp banned from Skyblock
  • Follow all Skyblock rules at /warp rules
  • You must stay on your horse the entire race
  • One horse per player per race. If you or your horse dies, you are out of the race

1st Prize: Horse Spawner or Horse Pet, Custom Title, Horse Head, Diamond Horse Armor
2nd Prize: Custom Title, Horse Head, Gold Horse Armor
3rd Prize: Custom Title, Horse Head, Iron Horse Armor
The worst puns but still hilarious. Congrats Purpz for doing the impossible: making me laugh.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Sorry I couldn't make it. I love the puns. Hope to see more weekly Minevast events.

Status
Not open for further replies.