Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Karzin,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are many floating islands/nature theme maps already, none exactly of a skyblock island though. I would recommend referring to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't bad, I do like the details that you have added into the islands, and they are accurate of what a standard skyblock island would be, so well done.
The parkour is very repetitive, as it mainly consists of normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with different styles of blocks and items when creating jumps, as well as the way you utilise these blocks, to make more enjoyable and original jumps. Feel free to look at recently accepted/added maps in either /warp featured or /warp beta, to get an idea of ways you could use blocks to create more original jumps.
Most of the jumps are floating. In the future, have one or two main builds relevant to your theme, and incorporate the jumps into the build more, as having an excessive number of jumps floating over the build & void can sometimes make your map look a bit messy.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.