Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Just FYI, you can get barriers in the map maker world by doing /barrier.

ovur

VIP
Ratings
Cool idea, not sure if its been done. maybe try adding actual barriers and more variety to the jumps! goodluck! :D

I changed the barrier blocks and added some new jumps. The map has now 59 jumps and 4 Checkpoints! One Part looks a little bit different but you'll see it when you check it out. Im not sure to be honest if its an easy map or a medium. I build one neo and some other jumps that could be a little bit challenging. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello FrozenMelon,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme of skyblock is technically original, but it is aesthetically similar to many floating island maps that already exist on ManaCube, so it is not original. The build is also not great, I know the theme is meant to resemble the gamemode but there aren't many queues that would tell the player is on a skyblock map, such as the traditional L shape of the skyblock island as a part of the build, for example. It feels a bit disjointed and spread out a lot with the jumps floating around. In the future, create a main structure or build with the parkour placed on, around, or inside of the map.

The parkour is somewhat varied, but not mixed very well. I would also say that some of the weird blocks used seem to be used just for the purpose of using a stranger block, like the barriers. To learn more about mixed and varied parkour, you can read our Mapmaking Wiki Guides. The map is also far too long to be an easy map, which average about 30 jumps. I would also recommend placing a checkpoint every 8-12 jumps or so. To see visual executions of our current standards, you can look at maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.