Like + Comment to enter 100 cubit giveaway (10 winners)
Giveaway ends July 17th. You will be contacted via youtube DMs, no need to include username
Skyblock Season 10 will be releasing this Friday (July 16 at 2:00PM EST)
We are extremely excited for this season. It will be a merge of ManaCube Aztec & Oasis realms, as well as MineVille's Water & Fire.
Apart from all the technical backend changes that has allowed us to not have a player count cap, there are also a lot of new features and content that we cannot wait to show you.
➥ The Worlds
3 new expansive worlds have been introduced this season. Each with their own unique monsters and valuable resources. Every monster has a unique loot table, and the harvestable resources give valuable rewards and Mana!. You can find information about the monsters & their loot with the command /worlds or from your Keystone.
➥ Build Mode
Want to build on your island faster? Then build mode is for you. You can now enter /build and place blocks/crops directly from creative mode and you will be automatically charged the prices in /shop.
- You will not be able to open any containers while in build mode
- Your survival and creative inventories will be separately saved
- Interaction with armorstands & itemframes etc. is disabled
- This is available to all players
The new minion system is a lot less confusing & more efficient/profitable than our old one. With these new minions you can give them a spawner to hold (you can give it up to 64 of the same spawner type), sweet berries, and it will automatically grind the spawners for you. You can also give the minion an Infinity Chest and it will automatically sell the mob drops for you and deposit the money into your profile once you log back in.
- Minions will work while you are offline but will fall asleep once they run out of sweet berries.
- You can give a minion golden berries for increased efficiency
- Obtain golden berries from the Worlds or trading others
- Type /minions to manage the minions for the island profile you have selected
- You can now have up to 18 minions on a profile
- You can customize the appearance of your minion to 6 different skins
- Minions can hold up to 100,000 items
Every month, the five islands that spend the most on their Island level will be reward with a champion score & cubits. Only the leader will receive the cubit earnings & the score (unless they choose that someone else from their team does).
- To check the island level leaderboard type /is top or /lead
- There are two leaderboards: All-Time and Monthly. The champions system is based on the monthly leaderboard
- Season Legends are for All-Time
- If there is a big overlap of island members & resources between two islands on the leaderboard, the lower-placement island will be disqualified/skipped.
- The champions are chosen at a random time on the last day of the month. It is advised you do not hoard your money and purchase levels last-moment because most likely it will not be recorded on the leaderboard in time & we will not reimburse you for anything
- If two islands on the leaderboard are owned by the same play, the lower-placement island will be skipped
- Champion score is displayed in chat next to your username
- Type /champions for a full list of champions, their earnings, and winning months.
The cubit rewards for the 5 champions are: #1 - 50 Cubits #2 - 40 Cubits #3 - 30 Cubits #4 - 25 Cubits #5 - 15 Cubits
➥ Prestige System
The new Prestige & Rankup system gives everyone a fair opportunity at earning Cubits by completing 10 different objectives. For each prestige level, you have to complete 10 objectives including:
- Killing mobs
- Harvesting crops
- Harvesting resources from the worlds
- Reaching a certain skill level
- Completing solo quests
- Slaying monsters from the worlds
- Catching magic pond rewards
- Reaching a certain island level
- Sacrificing money & mana
➥ Island Changes & New Generators
There are a couple of new island features this season
- You can own & be a member of up to 3 islands now. On top of this you can also be coop-ed on 3 other islands.
- You can create island warps & charge money for them (visitors will have to pay in order to teleport).
- You can change the icon & description for the warp
- Improved Likes system with the following commands: /is like, /is unlike, /is likes
- A new warps directory menu at /is list or /is warps.
- You can list all warps for an island using /is warps <island name>
- You will be given 3 island name changes by default
- /is will automatically create an island for you, but you can change the name after creation
- /is create to create another island
- /is level is now chat-based for fasting leveling up. if you still wish to use the menu with the 10-level increment, type /is and go to the levels item.
Cobblestone generators will produce better ores at higher Island levels. The island leader must be online for the better tiers to go into effect. You can check the full list of tiers and required island levels by typing /gen
➥ New TAB
There is also a new TAB system that is unique to your island. Press TAB to:
- List all players on your island. [T] means team and [V] means visitor
- List all online staff on Skyblock
- View event countdowns (Mana Pond & LPS)
- View the current top 5 islands for the month
➥ In-Game Cubit Store
Want to buy Keys, infinity chests, harvester hoes, chunk hoppers, ranks, or rank upgrades quickly without having to go to the store? You can now do all that at the Black Market NPC or /cubitshop.
The cubit shop includes exclusive items not found on the store such as
- Teleport pads
- Sell Chest I & II
- Chunk Hoppers
- Harvester Hoes
- Trench Pickaxe
- Trench Axes
- Trench Shovels
- Holy white scrolls
- Autocraft chests
The cubit shop will follow store sales for ranks, rank upgrades, & keys.
Rank purchases are also sent to our store database, so you don't have to worry about not being able to claim store packages that require a rank in the future.
➥ New Spawn
We have a brand new spawn to explore and it is our most detailed yet. You will find a lot of different NPCs throughout spawn as well as leaderboards, crates, the pvp arena, mana pond and lots more. For faster movement we added jump pads throughout. You will definitely want to check out for yourself on release!
➥ Migration to Wardrobe
Because the new season on 1.16, we are now able to fully utilize our resource pack on Skyblock. For this reason, we have move from /hats to /wardrobe which is a more inclusive system that will store your:
- Head gear (all your currently unlock hats)
- Hand gear (released in new crates)
- Back gear (released in new crates)
All your hats should be transferred to /wardrobe automatically on your first join.
We are also planning on moving more things over to the wardrobe, including titles, pins, & colors.
The furniture feature seen on Olympus is now coming to Skyblock as well. Not just that, but we have added a lot of new furniture too!
You can purchase furniture from the NPC at spawn or by typing /furniture. All furniture is sold for cubits and will once purchased will automatically be available in your storage.
Go to your storage by typing /furniture then withdraw the item you wish to place. Some furniture items will give you the option to choose from 9 different colors!
➥ Last Player Standing Event
Last player standing event is coming to Skyblock! This event will run every 6 hours and the 3 winners will receive money & crate keys.
Type /lps join to enter the event once it is announced in chat that the event is running.
All you have to do is not die! The last player standing in this PvP arena is #1 and the last 2 players to die are #2 and #3 respectively.
The borders will keep on shrinking throughout the event and you have a few seconds to return to the arena or you will be automatically eliminated.
We mostly stuck with the classic skyblock economy for this season. Spawners can still be purchased from the /shop and the drops can be sold using /sell or in the sell shop. You can view the complete list of drops and their prices in spawner shop as well.
This season you no longer need to reach a certain island level to place a spawner. They will all be unlocked at any island level.
Farming is still one of the top ways to make money actively as well.
Spawner fragments and cores have also been added. These items can be obtained by killing certain monsters in the Worlds or by simply grinding your mob spawners on your island. You can forge a spawner using 1 core and 9 fragments at the /forge
- Server updated to 1.16
- Voting has been replaced with the /cashcow
- You can now claim monthly keys in-game through the cash cow
- Kilton has received a UI revamp and new rewards
- Treasure Chest rewards have been revamped
- Skills have been updated with new perks and UI
- New /glow system
- New /chat system
- New /patron system
- New enchantments
521.5 KB Views: 13,879
1.4 MB Views: 3,247
Last edited by a moderator: