MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The jump variation is very poor, try adding jumps like ice, slime, fence, trapdoor, head, etc.
The cave seems a bit too conforming and well-lit; try carving the bottom edge into a curve and removing some of the light.
Lastly, the theme isn't particularly original, as we already have many floating island maps and many cave maps.
However, I see potential, so don't give up! Take inspiration from recently accepted maps if you'd like, and try a new map.
Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello OliverOnTark,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are a lot of cave/nature/island themed maps. In the future, I'd suggest reading the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original. The build isn't bad, the beginning section from the outside does look a bit unattractive and plain, but overall the build isn't bad.
The parkour doesn't have much variety, you mainly used single blocks for your jumps. In the future, I would recommend experimenting with a wider variety of blocks and items when building jumps, to make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
A large number of the jumps were floating, please try and avoid having floating parkour where possible, this makes the map look quite messy.
The length is good for a medium map, and the difficulty suits a easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.