lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I will give you a +1, the theme is kinda original (floating islands maps exist but no sky cities), the build looks amazing, and the parkour is the right length and difficulty for an easy map

Good luck c:

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
I will give you a +1, the theme is kinda original (floating islands maps exist but no sky cities), the build looks amazing, and the parkour is the right length and difficulty for an easy map

Good luck c:
Thank you for your feedback <3 :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0, mainly due to the fact that the floating island concept is unoriginal. However, I like the idea of a floating city (But cities are also unoriginal; be careful!). The build is well-done, and I like how all the buildings are white to make it look like it's among the clouds. The parkour is decently varied, and it fits the easy difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0, mainly due to the fact that the floating island concept is unoriginal. However, I like the idea of a floating city (But cities are also unoriginal; be careful!). The build is well-done, and I like how all the buildings are white to make it look like it's among the clouds. The parkour is decently varied, and it fits the easy difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Thank you for the feedback <3, since there are so many maps I am having trouble coming up with original concepts that haven't been done before.. Searching through 600 maps with different themes and concepts is a big hassle :confused:

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
I'll be giving this map a 0, the theme is fairly original, but the theme "City" is slightly overused. The build is decent, as for the parkour, it fits the difficulty but, it is pretty repetitive, and I personally think a little short. If you could add a little more variation to the map and make it slightly longer I would be happy to change this into a +1!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey K0alah, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The parkour is decent, it fits the difficulty and is somewhat varied, but a bit is still floating (of course because the build is). The build is also just decent, the houses are interesting but not really attractive imo, and I don't like how some houses are on a kind of slab island and others are just on a platform. The main problem though is the theme, it is super unoriginal because we have so many "house/city" maps and so many "floating" maps.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.