Status
Not open for further replies.
Map made by myself, shermanboyFX.

Some screenshots of my parkour.....
2017-07-07_12.51.20.png
2017-07-07_12.51.14.png
2017-07-07_12.51.06.png

Plot number is -3:9 and the name of it is Skylands

I think this map should be hard, although it has a lot of jumps for a hard map XD

The number of jumps is 179

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
The map looks fun, but at the moment is lacking a bit of detail. I would recommend you add more detail to the islands, jumps and platforms.
Best of luck!
-Waffle

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
This will get a LOT of criticism from me... (just a warning)

1st thing, don't make it so you can cheat all the way from the yellow to the middle of cyan...

2nd, this parkour has a lame theme and you didn't incoorperate the parkour into the theme...

3rd, this course is way to easy for a hard course... this is like a super long easy course...

4th, the jumps on this are too repetitive

5th (this one will be harsh) this is like the worse version of colors... with terrible design and atrocious theming...

6th, the finish is a red wool with a stone pressure plate not a green wool with a gold one...

I am sorry for being so harsh as others might like it...

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey shermanboy,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map.
The most points are stated above by ForeverTeletubby and I agree with most things. This map does not fit the theme, does not fit the suggested difficulty, it is very exploitable and it contains a lot of floating and repetitive jumps.
If you need any help for future maps, feel free to pm me or other parkour staff, as we are willing to help you, if needed.
Thank you for submitting this map and I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.