Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hi Guys!
paddy8476937, toughcookie2013, xCookieCat, xX_Tomboys_xX, BlazingDyna__, HeyItz_MissyMoo,
and me { KawaiiMiku19 } created this awesome Parkour Map!

find it at creative at:

/warp SkylinePK
since I have only 1 picture to show you look at it with your own eyes.

Difficulty: Insane
Number of jumps: 185

It took us 15 hours and I hope you guys like it. Please try it and tell us what do you think.
Tested by Mixu23 and DragoGamer56

I copied and pasted many pictures but the only one who stay here is this one,

Attachments

Last edited:

Scar

ELITE
paddy8476937
paddy8476937
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
I got Pics but I can´´t upload sorry but :

Screenshot are not needed. A /warp or /plot h to find it is always enough.

-Shron 2k16

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I'm not a parkour person, but this map seems very unique.
The actual parkour itself, [not the builds], feels like it's missing something, and feels a bit easy and boring for an insane course.
[I'm not an expert at these things BTW]

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I'm not a parkour person, but this map seems very unique.
The actual parkour itself, [not the builds], feels like it's missing something, and feels a bit easy and boring for an insane course.
[I'm not an expert at these things BTW]
Thank you for replying.
I respect your opinion.

gnunou

Ratings
I just flew through it, and although it seems a bit easy at the start, quite a few of the jumps are really difficult. Even so, the build was amazing! It was really cool how you created an entire town! I also really enjoyed all the signs throughout, it was nice that you showed the way since the build was so complex. The only critique I can give is that the buildings seem a bit plain on the inside, but I understand that's because of the parkour. Overall, I think it really deserves to go onto the server! :p

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I just flew through it, and although it seems a bit easy at the start, quite a few of the jumps are really difficult. Even so, the build was amazing! It was really cool how you created an entire town! I also really enjoyed all the signs throughout, it was nice that you showed the way since the build was so complex. The only critique I can give is that the buildings seem a bit plain on the inside, but I understand that's because of the parkour. Overall, I think it really deserves to go onto the server! :p
Thanks so much! Yes the start is a bit easy so players dont give up so fast and feel happy they did a part of an insane. But then the hard comes :3
Thanks for commenting! :3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Does anyone know how I can put more pictures?

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Trew/eevee,
I am glad to inform you that this course is going to be accepted .
It looks really good and the jumps are enjoyable. I am going to change it from Insane to Expert, because it is slightly too easy for an Insane one.
Thank you for submitting and I hope to see more awesome courses made by you in the future <3

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.