Rejected Slime Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
+0.5 The build is very plain and at the beginning there is not much jump variation. But inside there is some good parkour, but still not a wide variety of jumps, i suggest using flower pots, heads, floating water and probably some chests or cake.

f5w

+0.5 The build is very plain and at the beginning there is not much jump variation. But inside there is some good parkour, but still not a wide variety of jumps, i suggest using flower pots, heads, floating water and probably some chests or cake.
Thank you for your suggestion, I made changes to the interior and the exterior

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
-1 theme is unoriginal

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Fw5,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is not very original as we have two other slime-themed maps and this one build isn't bringing a different take on the theme. The build is mediocre, lacks block variation, and isn't very original. The PK difficulty fit the easy difficulty but it was rather extensive for an easy. Also, the variation was not the best. When making parkour, you should try to use as many different blocks/jumps as possible to make it an enjoyable experience. I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.