Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Hello guys! How are you all doing I just got back from camping, it was awesome. While I was there I was going through my note and found this here so I wanted to share with you all "The Story Of slime." Before I start I know I've been helper for almost 2 months now but as soon as I was accepted I made this and forgot about it.

Helper now, so glad to be staff again. It's been almost 2 full years! You know when I first started I was on a small server called Voigtlandmc and i was new and got into some trouble with somethings I didnt mean to do but happened so after i got unbanned (shh) I started to think about what I did and I started to help the Owner, Voigt fix bugs and lots of other issues then later down the road, it was the new year now and he gave me this gift with OP Tools. I got 2 sets while everyone else got 1 :) then he also gave this code which lets us get a free rank or whatever I got to use to twice lucky me. So after that weeks had past and i was helping him out with kitpvp, skyblock and other servers (I was still just a player, not staff) mind you i was treated like staff. Then I stared on play.The-Guardians.eu as a helper with friends of my friend that asked me. I first thought "that's silly" but then I thought it over and saw how much work was put into it, it's amazing what you can do. Then after awhile I got to know all the staff members and players! Once I went through the rules (not even training, just saw the rule and started basically teaching myself) Then I started with the builds and helped out more. Later that week, I was premoted to Moderator and thought to my self "what did I do?" So they explained and said you were premoted to moderator because of your understanding, maturity and other things. I was doing so good almost finished my base too, then almost a week later or so. Matt, the owner brought the bad news. He said "I'm sorry, but I just lost my job/was layed off. The server is going to go down." I thought now what, I did so much, how could this happen. So I started playing on Minevast again and said "you know what!? Just because I'm not staff doesn't mean I won't help!!" And that's what I did, then some friends and other people said "Slime you should apply, I mean you already act as staff." I laughed at that to be honest. But then I thought about it... and here I am telling you that story, for the first time.
This is all true.
This is my whole start of being staff and helping a small server, thanks for reading. These are the reasons I'm here, staff on minevast, to this day.