Rejected Slime mob/block parkour [EASY] Improved

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
20-25 jumps, easy parkour, more at planetminecraft. here is link http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/minevast-parkour-submission/ . I improved it with replacing nether brick fence and lime stained glass panes with barriers :D . For more information and pictures check out planet minecraft , its on my SECOND plot on creative on minevast , ign is DeathSlayer2222 . /plot visit DeathSlayer2222 2

Last edited:

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
like it it is a really good parkour I tried it a min a go spot on
[DOUBLEPOST=1439750699][/DOUBLEPOST]:);):confused::cool::rolleyes::p
Nice, i saw you :D, then i left cuz i needed to go
[DOUBLEPOST=1439756499][/DOUBLEPOST]Omg the background of minevast banner is that bookshelf parkour, you can see the checkpoint sign LOL

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
No, use world edit.

first buy world edit in the store. then, get a wooden axe. then, dig all the way down to the bedrock in one corner. left click on the block of bedrock you find. Get out of the hole, and go to the opposite corner. right click on that grass block. then, in the chat, do //set 0 and you're good!

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Um How did your comment get on submitions does it automaticly go on to the parkour submittion comments? IDK Because im new

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
Um How did your comment get on submitions does it automaticly go on to the parkour submittion comments? IDK Because im new
You go to parkour submissions and click post new thread, then you write everything that dacon said and pictures , hope i helped, ask again if something you can't understand :D

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
Just helping my Non-Hackers Minevast premium gamers of game of mojang that is called minecraft and its modern retro style 3d pixel game and also most played game on world, except south pole, researchers probably are not playing minecraft cuz lotof work , so gamers of game created by notch and toiled opssesed jeb (LOL) With spreading by players, so i hope i helped LOL, huge post lol, its boring , lot of time for writing xD LOL

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
REJECTED.

Reasons for this include:

The theme has been done better by other maps, making your map less interesting.
The design is rather weak. With only lime wool, it's sort of weak.

~ Billy

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
REJECTED.

Reasons for this include:

The theme has been done better by other maps, making your map less interesting.
The design is rather weak. With only lime wool, it's sort of weak.

~ Billy
Im not mad, atleast i tried, i will submit more maps and poke, you are great map judge :D im tottaly with your answer, keep smiling
[DOUBLEPOST=1440279748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im not mad, atleast i tried, i will submit more maps and poke, you are great map judge :D im tottaly with your answer, keep smiling
Any tips to improve it??