Rejected slime parkour (easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first parkour map for a server but it is NOT my first one. The map is called slime parkour but their is only one slime block jump because I didn't know if it was allowed. I hop you enjoy this map.

Built by:
xsim_03
Difficulty: easy
Jumps: 34
Checkpoints: 3

Attachments

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Slime block jumps are allowed, so if you're going to base your parkour off of slime, you should add more slime jumps. Also, I felt like there was one too many checkpoints for a 30 jump map. Also, there have been a lot of recent slime maps so your will need to be rather good to get accepted. Best of luck- eviltuxedoman

I know their are alot of slime parkour maps but if this one doesnt get accepted i have a better map that im working on.

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Other fun blocks to work with are doors/trapdoors, brewing stands, and cauldrons, if you're looking for other interesting ideas.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map has been rejected!

We already have an abundance of this theme, and if you choose to use a theme such as this, you NEED to include something that makes your parkour seem unique. This map just seems rather the same to all the other slime maps (No offence).

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.