Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello MattTheCutie. McCrisp, and SoccerChicken50,

I am writing to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme itself is technically original in a sense, we have other slime themed maps but we don't have a specific Slime Rancher themed map. However, the aesthetics of the map are very unoriginal, as desert themed maps are heavily overdone. I feel like the Slime Rancher aesthetic isn't played up enough throughout the whole build (especially where the parkour is) to warrant the theme being aesthetically different enough. This is the main reason for the map's rejection. The build is okay, but the cliffs do look randomized and more of the focus rather than the slimes, which I would have liked. More detailing on the buildings, cliffs, and pens so that the aesthetic of the game shines through more would have been a great addition.

The parkour is okay, I would say it fits the medium difficulty well, is mixed and varied, etc. The thing I would like to point out is there was a lack of directional signs that made the map a bit confusing in some places. The path of this one is on the weirder side which kinda kept me from giving this map the push into Ongoing for a full review. I think if the game thematic was played up more, I'd have put the map in Ongoing.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.