#SlimeForStaff

Should Slime be accepted as staff on ManaCube?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Ratings
In my opinion this post has been a long time coming and I am genuinely surprised that someone has not stepped forward yet. I am creating this thread in order to address an important issue, bordering on injustice. Slime_Lord101 has applied for staff on ManaCube sky block because of his wish to help and strengthen the general community. Many of you skyblock players are familiar with slime and will be as surprised as I am when you hear that his application was denied. He was not even accepted into the reviewing stage which is ridiculous. If Slime was a disobedient, unhelpful, rude player then his rejection would taken in stride. However, such a description could not be more false. I am relatively new to ManaCube but in the time that I have been there I have seen nothing but exemplary staff qualities from Slime and I have heard nothing different from the more veteran players. When I first joined and talked with him online I thought he was a staff based on the way he carried himself. Slime is active and on sky block everyday, He has never even come close to violating a single one of the server rules, is always there to help out both experienced and new player, and he always acts in a respectful and mature manner. All of these qualities make him the perfect candidate for staff. Slime already does as much and more as many of the other members of staff and helps out whenever he can, always putting the community first. He has been acting as a staff member for a long time now and he deserves the title. Slime portrays all of the necessary qualities for staff and more but he was not even allowed into the reviewing stage. This is a near injustice for I have read Slime's application for staff. It was compiled professionally and truthfully represented Slime's competence for the position. As many of you know Slime used to be a staff member but had to resign for personal reasons. Slime was already accepted for a staff position so I see no feasible reason why he should suddenly be denied now. He has only grown and matured since then and would only be a help to the staff. I can only assume that ManaCube staff has some personal dislike for him because of something he can't control like his resignation for I can see no other reason for his dismissal. This is a terrible misfortune for both Slime and the ManaCube community as he would only benefit them. He was given a poorly thought out reply to his application, stating that he was immature and not knowledgeable. It also insinuated that he did not follow server rules. Those of you who know Slime will not be able to believe your eyes when reading this but it is true. He carries himself professionally at all times and not one person could supply an example of him being anything near immature. As for being knowledgeable of the server, no one could match both slimes experience and intelligence regarding ManaCube. He has played since the server release over multiple accounts so no one could possibly have more experience than Slime possesses. Not following server rules is perhaps the most ridiculous of these accusations as Slime has never skirted a rule or gotten out of line on ManaCube. Before I conclude this post I would like to make one thing clear-Slime is not affiliated with this post in any way, shape, or form so do not respond to him for any disagreements. This was made by a friend without his knowledge to address a problem he is to polite and professional to address himself. I hope that the rest of you will recognize this injustice for what it is and stand with me on this matter. I welcome your responses and please spread word about #SlimeForStaff whenever you can in an attempt to get this problem fixed and better the ManaCube community.

Thanks for your time,
Max

#SlimeForStaff

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
This is my opinion on the situation, if he was right for the job, he would have been accepted. I don't know Slime personally and I don't really see him in game very often, but trying to cause a # to get this player staff will not improve his chances.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hello Max,

Firstly, I like to address your concerns about us "bordering injustice." I cannot go into detail on his rejection, however I will tell you that this is a personal matter of Slimes. If Slime has a problem or concern with the reply to his application, he may contact the Helper Management Team.

A Hashtag swarming around the ManaCube Network, will not address this concern you have. Again, you or Slime can contact the Helper Management Team if you seek more information on this. Making Rant threads like this, do not properly address the concern.

If you have any questions, you can always contact me on the forums, or on discord at JuanitoG#9093

tabooscroll19

Donator
Ratings
14 1
however I will tell you that this is a personal matter of Slimes.
Understanble

Again, you or Slime can contact the Helper Management Team if you seek more information on this.
can he though? you said it was a personal matter of Slimes. Meaning only Slime should go and ask about it, not him. I do agree making Rant threads are unnecessary but I'm going to have to agree with Max on this one.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Understanble

can he though? you said it was a personal matter of Slimes. Meaning only Slime should go and ask about it, not him. I do agree making Rant threads are unnecessary but I'm going to have to agree with Max on this one.
In the first paragraph I addressed the concern Max had about "the reply to slimes application." I state that I couldn't release information on it, but that the reply was a personal matter of Slimes.

I didn't clarify in my second paragraph, apologizes, I had meant to say that if they had concerns about anything else they could address the Helper Management Team.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ratings
5 1
This is my opinion on the situation, if he was right for the job, he would have been accepted. I don't know Slime personally and I don't really see him in game very often, but trying to cause a # to get this player staff will not improve his chances.
Im going to have to say you don't go on skyblock, Slime always is online skyblock, loves playing it and helps anyone that asks for it.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Im going to have to say you don't go on skyblock, Slime always is online skyblock, loves playing it and helps anyone that asks for it.
Well, I have accumulated about 109 hours on Skyblock just from 2 weeks so we must be different timezones because I don't see him in chat very often, not saying that he doesn't or wouldn't help people.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Okay. Let's not go as far to stretch out that "information." Slime is a great person from what I know. In fact. Slime is my island owner. Slime went on vacation last week for a few days. And I only saw Slime once or twice after they came back. I don't play Skyblock so I don't know the status too much. However, Zycho seems to know what they're talking about. So I'll take Zycho's word for it.

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
From what has been presented, I think that Slime could have a chance at Staff, but there was a reason he was denied, as there always is. As it always does, it makes me sad to see that someone who aspires to help this server has been rejected, however, this is no reason to start a hashtag around it. If Slime was denied, it was because that the Staff who read the application or knew him determined that he was not quite ready to become a Staff. Spreading hate for those who denied it and starting a campaign to have him accepted is most definitely the wrong way to go about resolving this. If I applied for Staff and was denied, I would not be angry about it, and I would listen to whatever advice Staff gave me. If I noticed someone doing this about me, I would swiftly work to snuff it out. Please don't make a huge uproar about this, as we do not need it. He can always reapply if he feels ready.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Oh lord...

1. Yeah this posted isn't exactly appropriate to make as it would do nothing to help me, it would actually make them want to pick me less as they would assume I'd be controlling it.
2. I've talked to many different staff members on why I was denied and got different answers from all, still it's okay.
3. I don't play much more anyway as I own my own server and would rather be spending my time doing something productive like finishing it up and do as much as I can on it.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I personally was upset to see Slime get denied, as he's always been one of the few genuinely nice 100% of the time people to me on this server, your paragraph was a really nice gesture, but I'm not sure if making a public forums post will help the situation. Cheers - 52S

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Lol this thread is a joke. I do believe slimes deserving to return as a staff member and that he'd be a great help on skyblock but going on about the helper management team like this is not the way to go on about this situation. If you really want him to get accepted, you'd have the common sense to realize that trash talking the people that would make him return as a staff member is not the way to go about things.