*Sniff*

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Hey Guys.
I just wanted to tell you guys something.
I'm leaving Manacube(for this next year at least).
The time I've had here has been amazing, and I've made so many new friends! I will forever remember this server and its members.
Anyways, you guys should probably know why I'm leaving.
Well, I have a ton going on.
I have speech going on, and it takes a ton of time and practice.
I have sports, and that also takes practice.
Honestly, I don't really have time for Minecraft. Now don't take it the wrong way, I'm not saying I don't have time for you guys. I'm just saying that I have more important priorities that will effect me later on in life.
For some of you that don't know me, I will give a story line of my time here on Manacube.
I first found this server in early 2015, but I never actually played on it. I officially joined in mid August in 2016 (Forums in mid September), and found out that I loved survival a lot! What really made me happy about survival was the people who played on it. They were always friendly, and there to help. I eventually decided that being a member was kinda boring, so I decided to become VIP in mid October. I loved VIP for the time before the big update.
Now I'm not saying I hated the update, I just wasn't that fond of it. Once MVP was added, VIP didn't feel like much of a rank. Now I'm not one who flows in cash, so I wasn't able to get MVP. This highly effected my experience, so I started not playing this server very often.
Than this past month I decided to come back, and try my best to help out and be friendly. But this past week I had a speech tournament, but didn't participate in it a whole lot. So I decided to devote more time to it, and do more. So that's one reason why I'm going to "leave" Manacube. Don't worry, I will still come back to visit. I just probably won't be a regular player.

I'm going to give a list of the players that I knew, and would like to give thanks to (I
m not going to tag)!

Manyrain - for being an awesome, hilarious, and helpful person on the server!
SunsetMagic - for helping me understand the rules even better on the forums and in-game and being an overall cool Sr Mod!
NStarMC - for being a good friend on the server and on the forums!
__Octopie__ (I honestly don't think she will read this but whatever) thanks for being a cool person to me on the server!
xDacon - for owning such an awesome server!
Donutellah - for also being an awesome friend to me on the server!
There are tons of other player that I haven't listed that really boosted my experience on the server! If you are not listed, that does not mean that I do not care about you!

Now for the final speech.
As many of you know, I am christian. So I will be making a final speech about our Lord.
Here goes...

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son. That whoever believes in him, should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16.
This is saying, that whoever believes in Christ, and that Jesus (his son) died for our sins, will have eternal life in heaven.
"The Heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9.
This is saying that our human nature is wicked. And our heart is the center of it. Whatever we do that is evil, is from our heart (our heart can mean our feelings). God made you a certain way. And when we do what we feel, rather than what God's intentions is, we will commit evil deeds.
Now, this next section is what I believe, and if you will take great offense to it, I wan't to tell you guys that I am not attacking you at all. I just also want to say that I am NOT harassing anybody.
In the Bible, it says that God created Man and Woman.
God did not create Bi, or any of that stuff. That stuff comes from the heart, and as the Bible mentioned before, the heart is deceitful.
Yes, we are ALL deceitful. You cannot deny it. I am deceitful, and am an evil being.
But we were created in God's image. And God sent his son to die on the cross for our sins, so that we can be saved by God, and not destroyed by his wrath.
I will always remember this awesome community, and I wish the best of the future for you guys!

Signing off,

PolarisStar.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Aww Polaris! Ill miss you! Iv seen you a lot in the forums and As I seen you are very active and loved by many players! I wish you the best of luck and nice speech!!!

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
We will miss you

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
You were an amazing person to talk to and have fun with on the server, Polaris. You will be missed (at least, for this year, like you say), so good luck! I hope to see you again, Polaris.