Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Yoloflexi,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of Snow-related maps currently on our server, and a snowman map, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: The build isn't very good due to the unoriginality of it. It just looks like your average snowman build. And we already have one of those on our server, which was also executed in a better fashion. We expect players to build unique things, we don't want to add identical builds.
  • Parkour: When making parkour, you can't make it two difficulties. You have to choose one and stick to it. It just leads to problems and this case is no different. The map is too long for an easy but far too easy for a medium. You have to choose one and stick to its requirements. Furthermore, I found the map incredibly repetitive and linear to do as you utilized the same jumps over and over again. It started off with floating snow/fence jumps and then more snow/ice/fence jumps and then tons of ladder jumps. It just wasn't fun to do. You need to be more creative when making parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.