So long Everybody!

Ratings
427 8
As a mental break, to/this (will) ensure and maintain my sanity, after my journey on Manacube, I'll be taking a voluntary break from this game :) that is all today. I just cannot be bothered saying anything more so I'll spare you with all the long reading you may find in my other/older posts. Aka, internal suspension.

So long everyone! It's been fun knowing you all <3, The future is in the hands of you now. For my dream, and path has come to an end, I've fallen out of grace for the final time.

FYI: Dacon, can you pls ban me for no reason :) Ty.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Oh hell no im stuck here so your staying too
Your ma fwend:D

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
As a mental break, to/this (will) ensure and maintain my sanity, after my journey on Manacube, I'll be taking a voluntary break from this game :) that is all today. I just cannot be bothered saying anything more so I'll spare you with all the long reading you may find in my other/older posts. Aka, internal suspension.

So long everyone! It's been fun knowing you all <3, The future is in the hands of you now. For my dream, and path has come to an end, I've fallen out of grace for the final time.

FYI: Dacon, can you pls ban me for no reason :) Ty.
byeeee aysila hope you find hapiness and im glad you took a break from this game hope you have a good life and that i will see you again one day <3