So many hacker on kitpvp

evrytime i log in kitpvp and there are more then 15 people on these is at least one hacker... this sucks becauce it will ruin all the fun on the server can you plz plz fix this cuz it sucks

I found some hackers
- Judas_Traitor
- CHARL1E1
- AutisticDonkey

when i do /report nothing happens plz fix this :D

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
evrytime i log in kitpvp and there are more then 15 people on these is at least one hacker... this sucks becauce it will ruin all the fun on the server can you plz plz fix this cuz it sucks

I found some hackers
- Judas_Traitor
- CHARL1E1
- AutisticDonkey

when i do /report nothing happens plz fix this :D
As deph said, post in the correct forum.

And, this isn't simply a "Bug" the staff tean can fix. This is impossible to stop. It's like telling Minecraft to stop getting sales. It's impossible. Unless they shut down account services for a day. That's what MV would have to do to stop hackers for a day or two. But then NOBODY ELSE would be able to play.

If you would like to help deal with these hackers, you can apply for Helper in the staff applications forum, or you can report the above Hackers. You do need Screenshot or Video evidence of the hackers in order for a ounishment to carry out.

And last thing: If you look in the chat, eveyr few minutes there is a server message. If you haven't seen it, you
Can do /helpop to message all online staff members for assistance. Or, you can do /staff to view which staff members are online at the moment. /report is a unexistant command on MV.

ItzTylerz

Donator
Ratings
38 2
The best way to report a hacker is using the resources available to you. You can do /report or /help with the players name. Even if a staff member is on a different server it will alert them. You can also record and report the hacker under player reports on the forums if no staff is online or have sufficient permissions. Also please follow the format for a ban report and dont spam the staff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440987054][/DOUBLEPOST]
/report is a unexistant command on MV.
/report is a working command on kitpvp.

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
The best way to report a hacker is using the resources available to you. You can do /report or /help with the players name. Even if a staff member is on a different server it will alert them. You can also record and report the hacker under player reports on the forums if no staff is online or have sufficient permissions. Also please follow the format for a ban report and dont spam the staff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440987054][/DOUBLEPOST]
/report is a working command on kitpvp.
Ah, I see. :) But /help displays the /help menu, don't you mean /helpop?