Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
HI, I built the course (myself - SoccerChicken50) and have graded it an easy map but am unsure about his (might need checking). Thanks

Attachments

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi there, SoccerChicken50. Pixel art maps aren't accepted anymore if the pixel art is the main build of the map. Good luck!

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi there, SoccerChicken50. Pixel art maps aren't accepted anymore if the pixel art is the main build of the map. Good luck!
Oh. Okay. Will keep in mind for next time. Thank you

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, pretty sure you got the point from Boris but you can change your build to make it 3D and it will highly improve your chances! :)
Good luck.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hey there, pretty sure you got the point from Boris but you can change your build to make it 3D and it will highly improve your chances! :)
Good luck.
Thanks! I’m currently in the middle of working on a build with my friend. I’ll look to do this after

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello SoccerChicken50,

I will be closing this thread as I cannot find your map.
In the future, please include the map location in your submission so it is easier for members of the community to test your map and give feedback, as well as making it easier on map judges to be able to find and judge your map.
If you decide you no longer want to keep your map, feel free to delete the submission. You can do so by clicking the three dots in the top right corner of the thread.

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.