Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Amplifii, MattTheCutie,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we do have a couple of food/drink related maps, none of them are themed after soda cans specifically. Hence, I believe this to be an originally themed map. Good job on picking out something unique!
  • Build: Personally, the build isn't cutting it for me (and others). I know you guys can do a much better job than this. The cans and, presumably, table are just devoid of proper shaping. The cans are just these minimally detailed compressed cylinders and the platform they're on is just a large rectangle with nothing going for it. There's definitely a better way to convey this theme, I know you guys can come up with a better product.
  • Parkour: Personally, the parkour was pretty fitting for the medium difficulty. If anything, the first checkpoint could be modified because it was quite extensive and made the map much more difficult than it should be. Other than that, the parkour is fine. Although, the floating parkour at the end wasn't the prettiest addition to the map.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.