SoloAngel's Intro

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
Hey guys it’s SoloAngel! I didn't realize there was an introduction page until now so here you go ;)
I’m 16 and I absolutely love minecraft, especially minevast.
My favorite server is SKYWARS:p. Second being parkour, even though I am terrible at it haha.
My MC username is SoloAngel181.
I live in California, USA. And I really love it here.
I love hiking, biking, skateboarding, and hanging out with friends.
I also love staying outdoors (when i’m not playing mc xD) and road trips (my family goes on a lot of them)
I also love playing assassin's creed, the forza motorsport series, and the batman series, and more xD
I’m currently a junior in high school and damn is it really stressful. There’s so much testing and things to worry about omg. That’s why I don’t really play a lot anymore, but I really want to contribute to this awesome community.
I’ve been playing on minevast for 2-3 years now, and it has grown SO MUCH. I have made so many awesome friends and many have also left. I love the people here, and you guys have become an amazing family. :D

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hiya, Welcome to the Minevast introduction page :D

I hope to see you around in game, and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member of staff for help!

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Welcome to the introductions page. It is a very warm and fuzzy place where everyone is nice to each other. Hopefully I will see you around sometime. Have a great day!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome! I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the server and the forums :D

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the community!

I hope to see you active in game and in the forums. Enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions, concerns, or anything like that, feel free to contact myself or another staff member. Have a nice day!