Some needed fixes

*TheJuggernaut7K

*TheJuggernaut7K
*TheJuggernaut7K
Ratings
I am one of the few bedrock players on this server, and there have been so many things that make me want to stop playing. Here are a few that I hope can get fixed.
1. Right clicking for so many things.
So many things you have to be able to right click to do, unlocking new worlds, selling in shop, canceling an auction, etc. and there is NO other way to do it than that. I think it would be very beneficial to have ways to do those type of things without needing a right click, especially progression based things like unlocking new worlds.
2. Custom enchantments.
I’m not sure if it is fixable, but custom enchantments like Marksman on a bow or Decapitation on an axe do not work on bedrock and its a little upsetting sometimes. I like the easy use for the custom enchantments and they’re great, or they would be, if they actually worked on bedrock.
3. Anvils.
They don’t work at all on bedrock. I can’t add mending to any of my gear and I’ve had to ask multiple times for someone else to do it, most of the time having to pay them to do so. If it can be fixed I really hope it does get fixed soon.
4. The forums linking. I know everybody knows its a problem already, but considering I can’t finish the tutorial until it gets fixed I feel like that should be a big priority that should go out really soon. I want to finish the tutorial so I can get daily, so I can’t skip it, but that just leaves me waiting on others to fix it. It’s really frustrating.
5. crates. I got an ancient crate key, I found the command because again, I couldn’t right click to do it, and boom, I don’t get my prize. I don’t know what happened or why it did what it did but it made me stop for that day. I was stoked to have won an ancient key from the mana pond minigame and there was actually a command for it too! And then I didn’t get my prize?? I feel like anyone would be upset.
Anyway, thats a few of the fixes I hope to see in the future of manacube, it was all on skyblock alone too, so I’m not even sure what else is wrong elsewhere. If you read this far, thank you for taking that time. Peace

*TheJuggernaut7K

*TheJuggernaut7K
*TheJuggernaut7K
Ratings
Just checked again, it very much does say that, Inquisitive says, and I quote, “Increases EXP drops from mobs,” and master inquisitive says it does the same just better

SaraRella

Mod | Olympus
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
222 3
Bedrock is a work in progress. I get your frustration and understand where you’re coming from. I agree these things are all problems that need fixed sooner rather than later. The best you can do for right now is to report problems as you see them (in the report channel on discord) so that the appropriate people are aware. I hope you keep playing as things start to get fixed. ManaCube really is a great server, bedrock is just a newer addition so all the bugs aren’t worked out yet. : )

VAL

Survival Mod+ | Wiki Coord
Moderator+
Valgari
Valgari
Mod+
Ratings
238 14
Hey there,

As stated Bedrock has only just really been accessible for players on the Network for a very short amount of time, and is a work in progress.
We Do understand that it can be frustrating and we are continually working on solutions to the issues Bedrock players face, but we also do have a whole network to maintain and whilst one thing may come up that we need to fix this may interfere with another issue that also needs fixing, so it does take time to make sure that every area we need to fix fits together.

All we ask is that you bare with us whilst we work on these fixes and be patient. We know its frusrtrating but it was announced there were still issues being worked on in this Forums Post writeen by the Owner of the Network in July.

Regards
Valgari

Ratings
428 8
Bedrock is a work in progress. I get your frustration and understand where you’re coming from. I agree these things are all problems that need fixed sooner rather than later. The best you can do for right now is to report problems as you see them (in the report channel on discord) so that the appropriate people are aware. I hope you keep playing as things start to get fixed. ManaCube really is a great server, bedrock is just a newer addition so all the bugs aren’t worked out yet. : )
Like said in forums and discord, the development team are still in an trial and error phase of testing. If you want something to be fixed, make a support ticket in forums, or do it in the #issue channel of discord. Our lovely team is already working around the clock, 24/7 to fix issues related to bedrock. The frustration you endured won't be for nothing. They've made an entirely different system to house the bedrock players on Manacube, so of course there will be issues. Just be patient with the development team.

*TheJuggernaut7K

*TheJuggernaut7K
*TheJuggernaut7K
Ratings
To everyone saying stick through it, I absolutely will. The community on manacube is great and I really enjoy playing on the server.
I just wanted to state some of the problems I’ve been dealing with so as to bring them to attention if they weren’t already known.
Also, thank you to all the moderators and everyone who upkeeps manacube, you all have created a very nice server and opening it up to bedrock? I really appreciate that because there isn’t always a good market for servers on bedrock.
That’s all I had to say
Post automatically merged:

with that i meant the 2 ce''s you talked about, they both only work on players
Y’know, I probably should’ve stated a couple of mob affecting enchantments, thats my bad