Some suggestions for Creative!

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Hello!

For those of you who don't know me I'm Ryan, a frequent minevast creative player.

Now usually I would never do a post about suggestions but now I feel like I should because, well, there's no reason not to!

1: Official Competitions

Now competitions on a server like minevast is a hard thing to do, however, I think that adding competitions to the server would make it infinitely more interesting. My suggestion for these competitions is that the winner may get a prize of whatever the senior member of staff would like for this competition and also a different theme every week for people to all have a fair chance at some point or another. I also suggest adding a fee to joining such as a 20-25 gem entry fee. This will also allow the server to grow in popularity via the voting system in place.

2: Scrambler to have a prize!

Ok so this may not seem like a shock to you but I still think that the scrambler system should award players for rearranging words, I was thinking that for every 3 words you get correct would give you one gem, this could be configurable but I still think that it would be a nice touch for players to be rewarded.

Anyways if you have some feedback either talk to me here or mail me on creative /mail send Ryanminty123

Have a good one- Ryan