Some things I like and do not like about Kit PvP.

Ratings
Even though, I have joined a few months ago, and haven't been active a lot, I already noticed a lot of things. So, I have noticed good and bad things. Some advantages from other servers are, the MVP kit is not that OP, which is fair, there is no kit which gives you enchanted dia armour, you need to buy the diamond armour, and also, the leaderboards and such. Some of the disadvantages are just a few small things, there are a lot of hackers, which can be prevented easily, (don't forget to do /report (player) (reason) ) a mod will come as soon as possible, the xp bottles, I'd like them to be like every kill you get, you get 1 lvl of xp, yes, I'd like that really much hahah.. and the fix, I find it too overpriced it should be atleast like 130$. Hope this thread helps kit pvp to get better than it is right now! :)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Even though, I have joined a few months ago, and haven't been active a lot, I already noticed a lot of things. So, I have noticed good and bad things. Some advantages from other servers are, the MVP kit is not that OP, which is fair, there is no kit which gives you enchanted dia armour, you need to buy the diamond armour, and also, the leaderboards and such. Some of the disadvantages are just a few small things, there are a lot of hackers, which can be prevented easily, (don't forget to do /report (player) (reason) ) a mod will come as soon as possible, the xp bottles, I'd like them to be like every kill you get, you get 1 lvl of xp, yes, I'd like that really much hahah.. and the fix, I find it too overpriced it should be atleast like 130$. Hope this thread helps kit pvp to get better than it is right now! :)
I see where you're coming from but if you get 1 level of exp per kill you would have level 30 really quick and buying exp would be useless.

Also when you say atleast 130$, that would be easily obtained by people in prot 4 and would not challenge them.

I like these suggestions but some of them would make protection 4 diamond armour easier to obtain and easier to repair.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
It used to be that way, back last season. I really enjoyed the exp that way we don't have to waste time fishing or grinding for money to purchase exp. This does come with a lot of downsides, however I like this idea a lot and would love to see it return. Also I enjoy the thread not to often KitPvP gets threads ;)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I agree with Texans. The way of getting Exp is very hard, but challenging.
I don't think there are too many hackers, since we are trying our best (dnd I think doing a good job) of removing them. You already said /report helps us a lot getting them, since we cannot play on all server parts at the same time. I think the price of repairing is a fair price, because it should take a bit of money, repairing p4 armor and not being too cheap.