Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
I am not a judge, but here is my opinion:

Theme: 1/5
There seems to be no theme throughout this parkour
Parkour: 2/5
The jumps are quite repetative and aren't the right length for the hard difficulty

The theme is that it is full of these jumps like neos, one five block jump (which is possible with a bunch of head-hitting), it also includes ladders, headhitting jumps, and a redstone run. The theme is that it is full of these difficult jumps. Therefor, it is 'somewhat' difficult parkour.

DingusRice

MVP+
DingusRice
DingusRice
MVP+
Ratings
Seems like a cool map however it doesn't really have a theme and what you're describing is more of a concept in terms of the manacube parkour submissions. I see what you mean but chances are the map probably won't get accepted because it doesn't follow what the judges are looking for.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SpeedyBlu,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As mentioned above, you are lacking both a main theme and build, which are crucial issues. Every map needs a theme that the build and parkour can go off of, and the build is needed for the parkour to go off of.
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout with stone bricks, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, panes, iron bars, vines, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length seems a bit short for a hard map, and the jumps are too easy for that difficulty as well.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.