Sonic's Quick Guide To Solo Domination

SonicBliss

PATRON
SonicBliss
SonicBliss
ELITE
Ratings
DISCLAIMER: Time to follow the trend I guess...(Actually I've been working on this for a month...)

Overview

To get the most out of my guide I won't just be showing you what to do, I'll be giving the reasons behind it to the best of my knowledge. In this guide I will disclose all of my relevant game knowledge to increase party value as fast as possible on /p top. You need a combination of things from grinders, to time management and cost efficiency. I won't be providing screenshots as of now but I have warps to all my grinders in-game. Simply type /warp genocide

Starting From The Bottom
Under the assumption that you have just made a base and claimed some land for your very own party the first thing you're gonna wanna do is increase your balance. The goal at this point is getting ideal equipment. Type /warp genocide and start decimating spiders. Spider eyes sell for 50$ each, and 3200 per stack. They are by far the quickest method in the server to getting money. To sell them all at once hold one in your hand and type /sell hand. After you get about 2 stacks of spider eyes and sell them you have enough money to buy an MVP sword off the auction. Type /ah and look for one. If none are there ask in chat if anyone is selling and offer 5000. This sword is great, but it doesn't have looting 3. It also doesn't have bane of arthropods. Looting increases drop rate of mob drops and bane of arthropods causes your sword to deal more damage to spiders than sharpness would. With your fancy new MVP sword grind spiders some more, this time it's for both EXP and money. Everything you need you can buy in /shop.
Buy the following:
-32 logs(any kind)
-1 diamond block
-10 lapis lazuli blocks
-3 stacks of sugar cane
-1 stack of leather
-1 enchantment table
Once you have all these things you can setup an enchanting table and enchant swords.
The ultimate enchantment you are looking for is going to be a sword with
Bane Of Arthropods IV
Unbreaking III
Fire Aspect II
Looting III

It's very unlikely you will get these enchantments by just enchanting a sword. So combine enchanted swords in an anvil until you get a sword with the above enchantments. you DO NOT want knockback. This enchantment is garbage and will slow down grinding speeds. Once you have the above enchantments on a sword, combine it with another Bane Of Arthropods IV sword to make it Bane Of Arthropods V.
Then, buy a Mending enchantment book off of /ah and put it on your sword.
You should now have a god sword that will make spiders tremble in your presence. Now that you have equipment suitable to bring genocide to spiders we can usher into the next phase.

I Have Proper Equipment, Now What?
You're ready to make a spider grinder of your own. Keep using the grinder at /warp genocide to increase your balance. You'll need a lot of money to make one equivalent to the grinder at /warp genocide. You'll need about 5 million to get 50 cave spider spawners depending on the price. They sell anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 each on /ah. You could also make a regular spider grinder and buy spawners off of /shop for 50,000 each. The only differences between cave spiders and regular is that cave spiders are smaller and give a tiny bit less exp.

If you wanna skip making your own grinder you will speed up the process to massive value by quite a bit. Because you'll need that money to buy skeleton spawners now :')
Why skeleton spawners? The answer is simple. You want beacons. If you place a skeleton spawner in the nether it will spawn wither skeletons. You can kill them and get their heads, then use the heads to spawn withers which drop nether stars that we can then turn into beacons. Most players, veteran included have a tough time with wither skeleton grinders. And for good reason, they're bugged and even my method of grinding them is a bit complicated. But you'll see that once you start doing it, it's really simple, quick, and very efficient.
First things first though, you need to build the grinder for it in the nether. You'll need two things to do it, go to /warp secret and take a look at my wither farm. Then go to
to watch an in depth tutorial on how to make the grinder at that warp.

Once you have everything built and you've got skeleton spawners in place, you've gotta copy the grinder at /warp secret a little bit. Place down lava 1 and a half blocks above the slab etc etc. Make sure it is as identical as possible. With the acception of all the iron blocks and glass. The reason the lava is there is to filter out the regular skeletons. They wont drop heads and they get in the way. There is a bug with wither skeletons that is really easy to deal with. When killing wither skeletons they will inevitably go through the walls of wherever you are killing them. This is a fact and it wont be fixed. So how have I gotten around it? Most players use pistons that push them back but that still doesn't work. People have tried everything to try and outsmart this bug to no avail. Well here's how I do it, I embrace it. If you notice at /warp secret there is an awfully big area. I want the skeletons to go through the wall. They are super easy to kill and if you let them get to a big stack like x150-400 inside the grinder, there is no problem with letting them go through the wall and just murder-ating them outside of it. And while you're killing them, guess what another big stack has formed inside your grinder you can do it again. Rinse and repeat this process until you get about 63 skulls and then make a wither cage. This is very easy because withers do not damage blocks. Simply make a 3 block thick roof above wherever you are spawning them and they wont go through it. If you have reasonable equipment to take them on like the MVP armor and sword, than it will be a breeze. If you don't have good equipment to kill them with, you can simply spawn them and let them suffocate to death. They will still drop the star. What I like to do is spawn a bunch of withers, then kill wither skeletons for more heads as the withers suffocate behind me.

Turn all of your newly acquired nether stars into beacons. It is better to place beacons than to sell them on /ah. The reason is that they have a party value of 75,000 and only sell for 30,000ish. You could sell the beacons for more skeleton spawners but killing spiders will still be faster.

Want to be a Total Jerk Waffle and Mooch Off of My Grinders to Success Instead of Making Your Own?
Go to /warp secret and just kill the skeletons. There's a few things to note before using my grinder. In the kill area you will not be close enough to the spawners to activate them. When I use them myself I have an alternate account stand near them so they activate when I'm not near them. You can get around this though by flying up to the roof of the KILL ROOM (Not the roof of the whole building) so that you are very close to them and just afk until they reach 1,000-5,000. After they stack to a high number, drag them out of the grinder and onto the bedrock by stabbing them. They will gravitate towards you as long as you don't have knockback. Be weary though as making this grinder public will lead to a few issues. There will be angry wither skeletons in the kill room. With the beacons you obtain from my grinder, top ten on /p top can be achieved in a day or two if you have looting 3 and smite V. Happy farming!

I hope you learned a lot from my guide, if you have any questions, suggestions or feedback let me know and I'll respond in kind! This is my farewell gift to manacube. I love this server and the players in it, I hope you will too.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
This is a very nice guide you've made here, Sonic! This is very useful for players who stay in a party by themselves, like how I was with my old party "SpeedTime". (Good times with that party... good times.) Anyways, keep up the good work!

By the way, the title for the third section in this guide, I like it! :p Very funny (and accurate)! XD