Not open for further replies.

ChloeLuvs

ELITE
ChloeLuvs
ChloeLuvs
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
I really like the originality of this map, the parkour is varied and we'll built. You can see the effort put into this. +1

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this a +1. The theme is original. The build is really well done, I'm actually quite impressed with this. Like Chloe said, it's clear that a lot of effort was put into this. The parkour is definitely challenging enough for a hard, and the jumps are well-varied.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I reviewed this one in-game and give this a big +1!

This is one of the best maps that I've seen submitted this month, so great job!

Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hey FallOutMia,
I'm going to give your map a +1
The theme is original and the build is really well done. I really like the variety in the jumps, and as far as difficulty and length go, I think it fits the hard difficulty well!

Good luck! :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi FallOutMia,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is original (There is already one Doctor Who map (TheTardis), but it's really different compared to your map). The build is also good, it's attractive and well made. And the parkour could be better, I think it's quite repetitive, mostly at the start. I've also changed some Checkpoints placement, because some checkpoints were way too far when some other were too close.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.