Sorry guys

xDirtyDoug

MVP
xDougx
xDougx
MVP
Ratings
9 1
As some of you know I got Manarayed today.

I was talking to a community OG and he helped me diagnose what happened. For the most part I thought I was a legit player. We were going through everything that could’ve triggered it. We realized that I had made some edits to my System Registry to help with latency, hit reg and user side knockback.

I was too naive to realize that editing something on your computer to reduce knockback that you take in game is “cheating”. I have reversed the edits I made because I want to stay legit and not be banned again. This was a legit ban and I have deleted my ban appeal.

I am sorry to anyone I have let down and for those who commented on my staff application a +1. I understand if you want to delete your +1. This won’t happen again and I apologize. I will see you guys in 14 days

For the tournament I was putting on this Saturday, I will look for a way to be able to hold the tournament but we will likely have to wait 14 days to have the tournament. Sorry for those who have been waiting. It will happen!!!

Attachments

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
80 7
As some of you know I got Manarayed today.

I was talking to a community OG and he helped me diagnose what happened. For the most part I thought I was a legit player. We were going through everything that could’ve triggered it. We realized that I had made some edits to my System Registry to help with latency, hit reg and user side knockback.

I was too naive to realize that editing something on your computer to reduce knockback that you take in game is “cheating”. I have reversed the edits I made because I want to stay legit and not be banned again. This was a legit ban and I have deleted my ban appeal.

I am sorry to anyone I have let down and for those who commented on my staff application a +1. I understand if you want to delete your +1. This won’t happen again and I apologize. I will see you guys in 14 days

For the tournament I was putting on this Saturday, I will look for a way to be able to hold the tournament but we will likely have to wait 14 days to have the tournament. Sorry for those who have been waiting. It will happen!!!

I'm not going to lie. This is the most mature response to a ban that I've ever seen on mana. You know what you did wrong and instead of bullshitting, you admited it and back off. For that, I feel you are probably one of the best contenders for staff that we've had in a long time and I still wish you the best of luck!

xDirtyDoug

MVP
xDougx
xDougx
MVP
Ratings
9 1
I'm not going to lie. This is the most mature response to a ban that I've ever seen on mana. You know what you did wrong and instead of bullshitting, you admited it and back off. For that, I feel you are probably one of the best contenders for staff that we've had in a long time and I still wish you the best of luck!
I really appreciate your kind words, unfortunately my staff application was denied this morning. I will be trying again in 4 weeks time! I won’t give up on KitPvP