Rejected Soviet Parkour - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Map creator : HashDG_
  • Map name : Soviet Parkour
  • The way to go to the map : /plot v HashDG_ 1
  • Theme : As the name imply it's a map about Soviet Union. The difficulty is variable, there's easy jumps (beginning) then it's get harder (behind the soviet flag)
  • Difficulty : Easy (there's different parties : ladder jump, head jump, fence jump...)
  • Number of Jumps : 46 jumps & 4 checkpoint
  • Some screenshots :
    2019-10-31_15.39.39.png
    2019-10-31_15.39.48.png
    2019-10-31_15.40.26.png
    2019-10-31_15.40.40.png
    2019-10-31_15.40.58.png

Attachments

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1. By variability, we mean in the types of jumps, not difficulty. Generally, you want a single difficulty throughout the map. Try adding ice, soul sand, slime, fence, ladder, etc.
The theme is original, but although the build is accurate, it's not very attractive.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey HashDG_,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is definitely original and out there, good job! The build is not attractive at all due to it just being pixel art of the Soviet flag. In my opinion, It was a rather lazy and uninspired attempt at the theme. The PK length and difficulty definitely fit more of the medium difficulty rather than the easy difficulty (and we advise for the difficulty to be uniform throughout the entire map). The beginning part of the PK, which is the consecutive floating block jumps, is very boring and hinders the build quite a lot. The rest of the PK is very straightforward and repetitive. Please make sure to use a wide range of blocks and jumps to make the experience enjoyable for the player. Still, I do hope to see more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.