Rejected SpaceSoda - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello ! I'm cobraunie2 and i'm submitting my first map for the third time, the first time i named it "Floating Dragons", it got rejected so i improved and tried "DirtSnowEnd" but the theme wasn't original.
So i took in consideration the comments. I see foward for this to be hopefully sumbitted !

• Username : cobraunie2
  • Map name : SpaceSoda
  • The # of my Map : ID: -18:76
  • Difficulty : Easy
  • Number of jumps : 47
If you want to test it by yourself /visit plot cobraunie2 , i'd love to hear the thoughts of you all !
Good day !

Attachments

I tried the map, very good and unique but i really enjoyed it unlike other maps. Hope you get accepted

Sincerely YoungestDanny

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Try to make the parkour a bit more diverse; it's pretty good after the slime house, but everything in and before the house is somewhat repetitive. The parkour is also really floaty. Space soda is definitely an original theme, but I think it could be executed better; maybe the UFO is "abducting" the soda can? Anyways, good luck!

Ratings
Try to make the parkour a bit more diverse; it's pretty good after the slime house, but everything in and before the house is somewhat repetitive. The parkour is also really floaty. Space soda is definitely an original theme, but I think it could be executed better; maybe the UFO is "abducting" the soda can? Anyways, good luck!
Hey ! Thanks a lot for your reviewing and support, i read carefully your comments and improved my map, you're right ! it's even better now ! I changed the beginning and the bottom of the ufo it now fit a lot more in the theme, cheers !

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a +1

Positives:
  • Very fun to play!
  • Original theme
  • Jumps are varied
Negatives:

• The parkour has a lot of floating jumps, which look messy, but I personally don't think it's a big deal in this case.
  • There is a single glass pane here. These are not allowed.
    singlePane.png
Suggestions:
  • Remove a lot of the floating parkour and put more parkour on the ufo, giant soda can, and rocket ship, utilizing the inside and outside of each object.
  • Make the course less wide so it doesn't take up the space to the right of it if it were to be added
Good luck! This is a definite improvement on your last map.

Ratings
Thanks a lot for your review ! I just changed the single glass pane, and thanks a lot for your many tips and helps about making a good Pk Map, i really look forward to them and respected them as much as i possibly can.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello cobraunie2,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme has some unoriginal aspects (Space and Soda maps to be exact,) however you combined them to make something that is truly unique, so good job on that!
The build is good, although there is quite a separation between the structures. I would try to make it so that they are closer together, because with the structures being so far apart, it appears a bit messy.
Like mentioned above, the parkour is mostly
floating (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which makes it look messy. I think this goes along with my prior suggestion of making the structures more close. However, the parkour was fun to play, it was varied quite a bit and it was incorporated with the theme quite nicely! It also fits the difficulty quite nicely.
I highly encourage you to resubmit with the changes I've described!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.