/Spawner Command For Donors?

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
I have recently made an Iron Golem farm on Factions but the spawners don't spawn Iron Golems and I don''t have the command to change this. I am a Vast donor so I hopefully should be a eligible for the permission for /spawner since I am a high rank. Many other servers use this as Iron Golem farms are a great source of income. I think many people will be happy if this is implemented as it will create more fun ways of playing Factions.
I hope you say yes to this :)
@Dynsalir
- Tagging since no staff are replying to this post.

Last edited:
Ratings
9 2
Dude, you can build an iron farm from 2 splash weakness pots, 2 gold apples, and 2 zombie villagers. Just add water, 32 wooden doors, one lava bucket, a half stack of glass, and 6 stacks of Cobble... The very idea of "donors should be able to just spawn infinitely many iron golems at a ridiculously fast rate because its not as hard as a 10 x 10 x 22 iron farm...

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
Dude, you can build an iron farm from 2 splash weakness pots, 2 gold apples, and 2 zombie villagers. Just add water, 32 wooden doors, one lava bucket, a half stack of glass, and 6 stacks of Cobble... The very idea of "donors should be able to just spawn infinitely many iron golems at a ridiculously fast rate because its not as hard as a 10 x 10 x 22 iron farm...
That is not what I mean at all.
The basic idea is, buy a spawner and when you hold it in your hand and type for example /spawner iron golem it will turn into an Iron Golem spawner and not a zombie spawner which they sell at the shop. I do not mean just spawn loads of them in at all. I hope you understand what I mean by this now.
I'm pretty sure this is the plugin, correct me if i'm wrong.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/spawner/

As well as this if you go to the perks of Vast on Factions it says /spawner so I think that it needs to be added.

Last edited:
Ratings
9 2
Oh no, I assure you, I understood exactly what you meant. And, even after your "clearified", its still un-neccassary. You already have the ability to farm 50 iron an hour, minimum, with a 10 x 10 x 22 structure. The only reason you would want golem spawners to no longer be banned would be because you A: have used up all your factions safely claimable land on storage / defenses. B: Are too lazy to use the vanilla features of minecraft to have infinite non-renewable resources. or C: Don't understand what i'm referring to when I described my iron farm...

Just look up "compact iron farm" on youtube, and stop trying to get out of building, p.s., im not even sure if iron golems can drown, so collecting the iron if your using a spawner requires the following in a 5 x 13 x 13 space:
=====lava flow=====
=====signs=====
=====air=====
=====hoppers->chest<-hoppers=====

or you could build a slightly bigger device, without the need of using a spawner to force golems to spawn, but rather naturally, and without cheating the non-donators, make 50+ iron an hour from 16 gold, 2 blaze rods, 32 wooden doors, 2 vombie villagers, 100 glass, 8 glowstone, a gun powder, 8 buckets of water, 4 signs, 4 hoppers, a bucket of lava, 110 torches, and basic knowledge of the village creation system... have fun with that

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
You have spawners in factions. The point of it is to make iron extremely fast and sell it at good prices. You can buy iron golem spawners I think.

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
You have spawners in factions. The point of it is to make iron extremely fast and sell it at good prices. You can buy iron golem spawners I think.
I looked and couldn't find them, it was just simply a spawner for $50,000 but it doesn't specify which spawner.

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
Oh no, I assure you, I understood exactly what you meant. And, even after your "clearified", its still un-neccassary. You already have the ability to farm 50 iron an hour, minimum, with a 10 x 10 x 22 structure. The only reason you would want golem spawners to no longer be banned would be because you A: have used up all your factions safely claimable land on storage / defenses. B: Are too lazy to use the vanilla features of minecraft to have infinite non-renewable resources. or C: Don't understand what i'm referring to when I described my iron farm...

Just look up "compact iron farm" on youtube, and stop trying to get out of building, p.s., im not even sure if iron golems can drown, so collecting the iron if your using a spawner requires the following in a 5 x 13 x 13 space:
=====lava flow=====
=====signs=====
=====air=====
=====hoppers->chest<-hoppers=====

or you could build a slightly bigger device, without the need of using a spawner to force golems to spawn, but rather naturally, and without cheating the non-donators, make 50+ iron an hour from 16 gold, 2 blaze rods, 32 wooden doors, 2 vombie villagers, 100 glass, 8 glowstone, a gun powder, 8 buckets of water, 4 signs, 4 hoppers, a bucket of lava, 110 torches, and basic knowledge of the village creation system... have fun with that
I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say, sorry.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
oh. Well that means it is only a pig spawner. Dacon I have a suggestion. You should remove /spawner from all donor ranks and add a pig, cow, sheep, zombie, skelly, enderman, iron golem, etc. Creeper spawners should be about 850k but iron golem spawners should be about 300k. This helps equal the economy and helps non-donors get iron-golem spawners which helps them equal the level of donors.

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
oh. Well that means it is only a pig spawner. Dacon I have a suggestion. You should remove /spawner from all donor ranks and add a pig, cow, sheep, zombie, skelly, enderman, iron golem, etc. Creeper spawners should be about 850k but iron golem spawners should be about 300k. This helps equal the economy and helps non-donors get iron-golem spawners which helps them equal the level of donors.
I actually agree with this, however I think since there is a /warp vip for donors (A cheaper shop) that the spawners should be cheaper and iron golem spawners like 150k and creeper spawners 600k just a suggestion like @xZ3roGHunTh3rx suggested.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I use to play on another factions server that had the same prices for pig spawners and I managed to get LOTS of iron golem spawners within a short amount of time.

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
I use to play on another factions server that had the same prices for pig spawners and I managed to get LOTS of iron golem spawners within a short amount of time.
The economy's are different though and it could take a lot longer or shorter on MineVast, it depends on prices.
It's just the fact that on the perks for Factions it says Vast donors get /spawner therefore I deserve to have it, I can understand if non donors think this is unfair but then again we have paid real money for this.

Last edited:
Ratings
9 2
Listen to yourselves, "Dacon, give us spawners; we are too lazy to make a small farm in our base!" Its rediculous to see your pleas for iron golem spawners not only being added, but your haggling down the prices before it even gets added! And seeing as you "Have no idea what I'm trying to say", I'll just say it without involving the much needed explanations...

STOP BEING LAZY, AND BUILD YOURSELVES SOME VILLAGE BASED IRON GOLEM FARMS!!!

As it is, I'm sure iron has a decent value in the shop? That is most likely because a base with even 7x7 territory would still only have 3 iron farms... Each making 50 iron an hour. If you say 150 iron an hour from a one chunk base isn't enough, then do you think 3000+ an hour will be fair at current iron prices? The sale value of iron would be lowered to correspond with the abundance of the material.. Also, no one needs iron golem spawners, nor do they have them atm.... Some spawners are banned due to being either over powered, I.E.,pigmen, endermen, creeper, and iron golems. Spawners can also be banned so that vanilla farms for them are still the effective choice, placing an emphasis on building skill over donation rights... Pigmen, iron golems, and endermen fall into this category... So either factions becomes even more donator oriented, or you all have to suck it up and build some rare mob farms...

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
Listen to yourselves, "Dacon, give us spawners; we are too lazy to make a small farm in our base!" Its rediculous to see your pleas for iron golem spawners not only being added, but your haggling down the prices before it even gets added! And seeing as you "Have no idea what I'm trying to say", I'll just say it without involving the much needed explanations...

STOP BEING LAZY, AND BUILD YOURSELVES SOME VILLAGE BASED IRON GOLEM FARMS!!!

As it is, I'm sure iron has a decent value in the shop? That is most likely because a base with even 7x7 territory would still only have 3 iron farms... Each making 50 iron an hour. If you say 150 iron an hour from a one chunk base isn't enough, then do you think 3000+ an hour will be fair at current iron prices? The sale value of iron would be lowered to correspond with the abundance of the material.. Also, no one needs iron golem spawners, nor do they have them atm.... Some spawners are banned due to being either over powered, I.E.,pigmen, endermen, creeper, and iron golems. Spawners can also be banned so that vanilla farms for them are still the effective choice, placing an emphasis on building skill over donation rights... Pigmen, iron golems, and endermen fall into this category... So either factions becomes even more donator oriented, or you all have to suck it up and build some rare mob farms...
I spoke to an Admin on factions and they said that they are working on /spawner.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
To be a successful Faction, You have to make money quick. You can mine diamonds sell it in the shop, make money, and repeat. Making a VILLAGER farm requires tons and tons of villagers and there are no villager spawn eggs. 15 villagers are required to make 50 IRON PER HOUR. That is pretty bad for factions.

Some48

Donator
Ratings
I think you are just being lazy and not building a spawner. Also an iron golem spawner would be so insanely ridiculous. Trust me it shouldnt ever be added. Another late post but why not.

Some48

Donator
Ratings
To be a successful Faction, You have to make money quick. You can mine diamonds sell it in the shop, make money, and repeat. Making a VILLAGER farm requires tons and tons of villagers and there are no villager spawn eggs. 15 villagers are required to make 50 IRON PER HOUR. That is pretty bad for factions.
Actually it is not that hard all you need is water, 1 lava, blocks, about 40 doors, and 2 villagers