ingressium.png
mobilum.png
supporium.png
protsium.png

/plot v Morphoz_YT 1
Easy
Jumps: 25
Checkpoints: 4 (1 per cube)
This build is based off a minecraft animation series that was supposed to be 3 seasons but stopped at season 1. It is an amazing series that was made over 10 episodes. It was made by Black Plasma Studios ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCawEP-InoKYKutsgq_vqIXA ) and is 2 hours long. It is called songs of war and the things in the parkour are the songs. A war started over them. You will have to watch the movie to find out the rest. (its 2 hours I'm not explaining all of it) the movie: search songs of war on youtube and click the first video result.

BlueMorphoz

Ratings
I chose the theme after my first map got rejected. Since the series got cancelled people are creating episodes and small clips of it.
Green cube: Supporium song (support)
Blue cube: protisium song (protection)
Yellow cube: mobilium song (movement)
Red cube: ingressium song (aggresive)

Ratings
Like the build! Very creative
but you used way to many of the same blocks like example ladders so it is very repetitive in each section

:).

I rly hope you can work on that, bc I would love to play your creative and detailed map :D

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Morphoz_YT,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, the build is quite simple as it's just cubes, but I do like how you had different blocks for each colour rather than making them all one.
The parkour is very repetitive, as it is mainly normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building parkour, as this will make your map more fun to complete.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.