---------------------------------------------

First name ryan

Age 20

Country or Timezone
GMT-4

Discord username
r.4444

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become a staff member on Manacube because I have been loyal to this network and community for over 9 years, and I want to help grow the community more and more and to be able to help players. I want to keep the server safe of anybody who would join for the sole purpose of disrupting the community by either hacking or by verbally abusing chat. I also noticed that there's usually not a staff member online KitPvP whenever I get on and start playing. I would be able to change that as I am in the EST Timezone, which would allow me to dedicate more hours to the network when more players are active and needing assistance. I have been calling this server "home" for so long and all I want is for everybody to enjoy playing Manacube as much as I have for so long. I also believe that KitPvP always needs more dedicated staff members, especially with this new season rolling out soon. I want to become a staff member because, this new season of KitPvP will hopefully drive in more and more new players, and I want to be able to help them understand the server and how everything works. I also want to help others enjoy playing this new season without feeling lost.. Lastly, I want to be able to provide assistance to other issues outside of kitpvp because to me, being a part of a staff team means you must be a team player and helping hand by resolving reports when others aren't able to.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
9 Years.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I can dedicate roughly around 5/6 hours to Manacube everyday (excluding forums and discord activity)

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
The skills I believe I possess that would ultimately help the server are listed below.

Experience/Knowledge: As mentioned before, I have been playing on Manacube for 9 years, but over these last few years, the server has changed regarding its rules and overall gameplay. Therefor, I have taken the time and reinforced my knowledge of the rules of the server and how KitPvP operates. I will be able to use my extensive knowledge and experience to help others and the server in general.

Publicity: I would like to say that I am fairly well-known in the ManaPvP community, and I have no bad blood between any of the players. I love talking to other players outside of the PvP community as well. I enjoy helping players out in-game, on the forums and on discord, and I'm ready to be able to provide further assistance.

Time management: Over the last few years I have developed a strong sense of time management, therefor I will make so much more time for Manacube staffing whether that be in-game or through the forums/discord, without it interfering with anything else I have to do in my life. I believe time management is a key skill for when you're applying for any job position.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have been kit staff on Manacube in the past so I believe that would help out exponentially if I do get accepted to return to the staff team. Because I have the experience of playing on the server for so long, I have a very good understanding of the rules and how the server works so that would help out a lot as well. During my period of staffing on Manacube, I just simply enjoyed every second of it. I miss it very much and I have learned so many things while I was apart of staff and I really do think I would be incredibly useful as a staff member.

I have also been in leadership positions (in charge of a department) and I have had to make difficult decisions under heavy pressure, but I made it through. Being in leadership positions has built my mental toughness and I'm ready to help those who are in need.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Adaptable: I am a very adaptable person. Nobody likes change, but I have learned to embrace and adapt to it over the last few years. As I mentioned before, the server has changed a lot since I was last staff, so therefor I'm sure there has been a lot of changes of how staff should operate now. I am ready to learn and embrace these changes to help KitPvP and all of Manacube strive together as a community.

Determination: I want to do so many things that I couldn't be able to accomplish as staff previously, A prime example would be to become a MOD+. I am determined to accomplish all of the goals I set my eyes on and go further after I have accomplished them. Once I get started with something, I do not stop until it is completed.

Approachable: I would say that I am a very approachable person, I am very kind to whoever messages me whether I know the player or not. Whenever somebody needs help, I try to assist them in any form of way I can. I am a people person and always have been, I love helping others by any means necessary.

(Extra) Open minded: I feel as if I am a very "open book", so I am very open to many opportunities and I am not afraid to try something even if I end up failing in the end. So I could be open to learning and eventually staffing another server on the network, because I know that KitPvP is not the only server that needs helping.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe the role of a staff member is to use the skills and attributes that you guys have requested above to actually make a positive impact on the community. A staff member should always strive to make the network a better and safer place for other players as well. I believe that when you become staff it is your duty to help whoever you can and punish those who break rules. You are setting an example for Manacube, so although you punish players for breaking rules you have to always remember that rules apply to you as well, so you must always stay grounded.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes. I use OBS but am open to using a different one if need be.

Anything else we should know?
I would love to rejoin the staff team, it would be a great privilege and honor to do so. I am very excited for this new season of KitPvP to come out and thank you to whomever reads this as well. Hope to hear back soon.

Sincerely, speed.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

Last edited:

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
105 6
+1 Looks like a great application and it’d be nice to have you back on the staff team.
IMG_0570.jpeg

baroompsycho

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
baroompsycho
baroompsycho
Senior Mod
Ratings
196 43
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [baroompsycho], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,
Baroom

Status
Not open for further replies.