Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Snazz_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: We currently don't have any Spelunker-related maps on our server, making the theme you've chosen original. But, this could really fit in the mines/cavern/mineshaft category, hurting its originality as we have a multitude of those.
  • Build: The build is lacking in a lot of areas. You should try to make your build portray your theme accurately. I don't see that here at all, this is just another mineshaft map. You have to work on your detailing and shaping. The exterior of your build is just an amorphous floating stone mine-esque thing and the interior is poorly executed and uninspired. You have to put more effort into it, I believe you can do better than this.
  • Parkour: The parkour's difficulty did fit the medium difficulty but it was way too short for it. We're looking for 40-60 jumps for a medium map and this has less than half the minimum. Furthermore, you should definitely try to be more creative when making your parkour as you repeated a lot of jumps/blocks. For example, the last 10+ jumps were all just ladders. It's boring to do. Use a wider variety of blocks/jumps.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.