Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Hi super

Overall, its an ok map. The parkour is good, its nicely varied, and fits the difficulty, although it does feel too easy. Maybe make one or two slightly more challenging jumps.

The build is simple in terms of detail, although I would give that a pass for this theme. The biggest issue though, is that it feels like the character was flattened. I recommend making the build more round, and adding more texture to the body to get more detail. Maybe you could have his arms pointing up and down to make it look branches of a real cactus like this:

Xerablade

Ratings
Hi super

Overall, its an ok map. The parkour is good, its nicely varied, and fits the difficulty, although it does feel too easy. Maybe make one or two slightly more challenging jumps.

The build is simple in terms of detail, although I would give that a pass for this theme. The biggest issue though, is that it feels like the character was flattened. I recommend making the build more round, and adding more texture to the body to get more detail. Maybe you could have his arms pointing up and down to make it look branches of a real cactus like this:
Thank you for this reply

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello superfroge!

I am happy to inform you that this map is being accepted. The theme is original, since we don't have any characters from Brawl Stars on ManaCube. The parkour fits an easy map pretty well, even if the first few jumps are tiny bit repetitive.
The build is okay, I feel it is a bit flat and the color choice for the body was a little odd (I think he could be brighter when looking at reference photos). I would have also tried to make the body more round. Overall it looks enough like Spike, so good job!

If you have any questions about your submission, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Thank you for submitting this map, hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.