Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Wow, this is absolutely spectacular.
just from the pictures, I can see that the build is wonderful.
I am a big fan of spirited away, and this portrays the bathhouse very well!
the theme is also good, even though there are maps about spirited away, none are like this.
im not sure about the parkour, just since I can’t play it in game.
a definite +1 from me!

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
wow vincent, just played through the map and I have to say it is incredible, from the pathing to the build and attention to detail it is amazing. Personally the level of detail you go into for some parts of the build can make some of the simpler parts like the base and the outside walls of the bath house seem unfinished.
the parkour was lovely, fun to play, and interesting. Definitely on the the shorter and maybe easier side of expert maps but I would absolutely not be complaining if this were to be accepted.

Goodluck!!!!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Parkour was alright not much to complain about it, maybe a few checkpoints that could have been added but nothing big.

I do agree with bin that the scenery is a bit tame, but this is easily achievable by just expanding the water a bit. Other than that.l there was one room I think you could have decorated better to fill up the room but that’s not a big issue.

Anyways good luck :)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello vincent,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello vincentdapro,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with some cute details to be seen.
The parkour is the main concern. It is very inconsistent with its difficulty throughout, and overall it does not fit an expert map. The path is also very hard to follow and feels very clunky; try having a clearer path for players to follow. This will make the map more enjoyable. The variation could also be improved.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.